Marshmello GFX!

Hey there! It’s been so long since I added a topic to ROBLOX. I had a huge break and I wanted to come back to this forum. In my break I have been listening to a lot of music created by Marshmello. I’m pretty sure you know who he is. I wanted to know if it looks good. Hope you could handout some tips!

If you think everything’s perfect and there’s nothing that can make this better, please leave a like!
:wink:

18 Likes

I’d say make the character more visible and lower the transparency of the lightning, it’s a little too much. Also do you have permission to use the background photo?

Other than that you did a good job, keep up the great work.

2 Likes

The character and the ‘DJ instrument’ could be more visible, but other than that, its amazing!

1 Like

I personally like it a lot, good job! :+1:

1 Like

Looks good! but I would say to give the character more spotlight and maybe reduce the number of effects. The pose can be a bit more natural too!

1 Like

Cool! But you should certainly make your own character as well for fun, and because I don’t know what the rules are on making “real life” people in the your game.

1 Like

I would say it’s pretty good, other than the fact that the character’s arms aren’t touching the desk. Of course, I’m not sure if that was the intent or not, so I’d say it’d pretty good. Aside from that, the furthest effect to the left is a bit vertically stretched–I would ditch that particular one if I were you. Other than that, this is great! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

I guess the character is not seen much. I’ll try to make him mire visible.
Thanks!

I’ll try. It ain’t easy :wink:

1 Like

Cool, I’d reduce the effects though, very very very hard to see the scene

Defo gives concert vibes though i love it

2 Likes

great job! looking good! maybe a little different transparency of the overlays.

1 Like

I know. The effects and smoke might be too visible. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

I’ll try to change it. Effects are too visible. Thanks for the feedback!

i really love this piece! would buy! try doing commissions!

1 Like

I actually do commissions.

oop- well i better look before typing lol! i do them too! maybe we could do a collab graphic one day!

1 Like

Let me know if you wanna collab. I’m up for anything!