Marvel's Clothing

Hello there! Welcome to Marvel’s Clothing. We are a clothing group dedicated to creating Marvel outfits. Every article of clothing made will have a counterpart (shirt to pants). You can order custom clothing commissions through xPro_Do. More information about that can be found below and on our Discord. We have just recently launched, so be sure to come check us out!

Iron Man: Avengers Endgame (Mark 85)

Thor: Avengers Endgame

Captain America: Avengers Endgame

Here at Marvel’s Clothing, you can order a Custom Clothing Commission, or CCC for short. Custom clothing commissions include one shirt, and one pair of pants. The price of a CCC is usually 2,000 ROBUX.

If you are interested in a CCC, or anything else relating to the group, be sure to contact xPro_Do, through the DevForum, or through our Discord server!

CCC Instructions:

DevForum - Send me a PM, and be sure to give all the details for what you want. Upon receiving your message, we will discuss further there.

Discord - To contact me over Discord, join the Marvel’s Clothing Discord Server. After doing so, verify yourself in #verification. To do this, you will need to be in the Marvel’s Clothing group. When you verify and receive your role, go to #meeting-requests, and fill out the template. You will then be contacted within the next 24-48 hours, and we will discuss your CCC.

Group: Marvel's Clothing - Roblox
Discord: Marvel's Clothing

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, be sure to join the group, and even purchase some clothing! The more sales an outfit has, the higher up it will be in the catalog. :slight_smile:

All clothing sold by Marvel’s Clothing is designed by Marvel’s Clothing’s tailors, including xPro_Do,

Update Logs:

6 Likes

Are you asking for feedback or is this a advertisement?

3 Likes

wait this is a self advertisement aand i thought it was the icons you made as a cool creation

It’s the clothing, (and icons too lol) I’m displaying. I linked the group if anyone wanted to see more.