Mascot for a project I'm working on

Hey guys, I’m solo developing a mature fantasy project for enjoyment, what do you guys think? This is the ‘mascot’ for it, he’ll be a reoccuring character. His name is Tinrag :smiley:

16 Likes

This is a very unique looking character, I must say. What will this character actually do as the mascot?

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! He’s going to be a re-occurring character that pops up throughout the players journey. I’m going to try to make him as likeable and intriguing as possible.

To add more, he’ll be a very important side character that supports the main character during the main bulk of the story.

very nice, the creases on the beige part of the torso seem unrealistic, and the blue skin doesn’t fit in, maybe. make it glow kind of also? nice job, just that the hat eyes look… eerie

2 Likes

The blue skin is because of his race, it’s hard to understand without context. I can tell you, it fits in better when presented in the game.

1 Like

I can tell you this right now, if you make more characters in this style people will want to play your game.

People like you drive me to continue developing, thank you! :smiley:

That’s what I try to do, positive motivation can be the difference between a successful game and a flop! :smile:

1 Like

Very cool character! He doesn’t look very friendly, but I’m sure with proper dialog and such he’d be a great mascot.