'Mass Update' packages window gets perpetually stuck

Sometimes while updating all packages in a game to the latest one, the progress bar will begin at 40% and stay stuck there permanently. You cannot close or cancel the update window.

Pressing cancel on the operation will not recover the process either, the mass update window will stay open and the only option is to end the studio process through task manager to re-open it. The window is still responding fine, it’s just that there is no way to close the window or interact with studio behind it.

In this specific example, when I compare package versions of non up-to-date packages to the latest published one, there are no differences at all - so perhaps that confuses it.

2 Likes

I have the same thing right now! Fix!!!

2 Likes

It seems to only happen when I try to mass update a package which has no new update (all copies of the package in a place are already on the latest). If that’s the case, please avoid running mass update in such a situation until a fix is released (should be soon).

2 Likes

I recognised it may have been something to do with that! Thanks for the response.

Just to update that a fix has been released.

1 Like

Sorry for this late response, but thank you!

Could this post be closed also?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.