Massive Game Crash!

Our Game had nearly 70k players and then suddenly half of the Servers Crashed and half of our players are lost.

We are aware that yesterday there was an incident that effected all games, however from our observation it seemed like this recent crash only happened to our game.

We are concern of the possibility that this issue could be caused by an Error on Roblox’s end, however we would like to acquire more information to inspect further to find the root cause and eliminate the chances of this occurring again.

Crash logs, Stack traces, Memory and CPU usage or anything that could be provided to us would be appreciated.

We can not reproduce this and we aren’t sure what is causing it, but we can provide some information according to Player Reports;

• Received “Bad Request” Error when joining the game

• Received “Error 610” when joining the game

Please reply if your game also had any recent crashes or similar issues

3 Likes

I am viewing the game right now I see 70k in-game/playing
and the servers are all full

i cant really confirm this but i’ve seen a sudden drop of player’s in my Game Analytics. image

2 Likes

It looks like this is not a problem isolated to your game. Taking a look at this page, I notice drops in player counts of other games around the same time your game lost players.

1 Like