McBloxalds | Training Guide

Bestrobloxfotogroup

Welcome to the McBloxalds official training guide for our Management members! Please keep in mind that this guide should be followed at all times during our training sessions and if any staff member is found using another guide warnings are able to be issued.

Role Rank Limit

This area will contain McBloxalds limits on roles that preside in our training sessions to keep all of our sessions organized and running smoothly.

Role Descriptions & Rank Limits

Shadow
A shadow will be observing the training session to see how our training sessions run so that when they are eligible to assist at our training sessions they know how we operate.

Training Shadow

Staff Assistant

Assistant / Helper
An assistant or helper will take a group of people and train them according to their rank after the trainer provides all of the information for the cashiers to take note of and to use during their training session.

Assistant / Helper

Supervisor
Manager

Trainer
A trainer will provide information to the trainees before they head into groups and start their official training. They will go over restaurant procedures, greetings, additional information, etc.

Trainer

Board of Directors

Coordinator
The Coordinator acts as an assistant to the Lead Coordinator. They will go over rules and supervise the training to ensure that it runs smoothly throughout the widespan of the whole training. If the Lead Coordinator has to leave for any reason, they will take the position as Lead Coordinator.

Coordinator

Chief of Directors

Lead Coordinator
The Lead Coordinator is the head of the training session. They will introduce theirselves and go over the training procedure information. They will ensure that the training is running as it is supposed to and ensures that everyone is abiding by the rules.

Lead Coordinator

Chief Communications Officer

Ranker
The rankers will be there to rank anyone who passes. This is limited to 2 people so that we do not have people everywhere ranking people and fights over who ranks who.

Ranker

Corporate Assistant
Junior Corporate
Senior Corporate

Overseer
The overseer is there to ensure that the host is correctly running their training and ensuring that everything on the host’s side of things are going smoothly. They are there to correct any mistakes and to ensure that everyone is trained correctly and to our standards.

Overseer

Corporate Officer
Developer
Co-Owner
Owner
Founder

Training Announcements

These will contain the discord announcements and group shouts that you will use throughout the training to ensure pure communication with our community about the status of the training.

Training Pending

Group Shout
[T] | Hosted by USERNAME | Starting at XX:XX [PM/AM] EST | Awaiting Trainings to Cashier are welcomed to attend. Valued Customers will be removed from the server. Staff Assistants are welcome to come shadow, and Supervisors+ are welcome to assist.

Training Slocked

Discord
React to your message with :pending:

Group Shout
[T] | Server Locked | The session has commenced! Our deepest apology if you did not make it. | [QOTD] ENTER QOTD HERE

Training Concluded

Group Shout
[T] | The session has concluded! Congratulations to those who succeeded! Apologies if you failed, you are welcome to attend another session! Head down to the restaurant to celebrate & get a happy meal, sounds scrumptious to me! | [QOTD] ENTER QOTD HERE

Training Script: Introduction

This is the introduction to the training session. The Lead Coordinator and Coordinator of the session will go over valuable information for Awaiting Trainings and Cashiers to allow a higher success rate throughout this training.

Training Introduction

Lead Coordinator
Ovations! Welcome to this hour’s McBloxalds Training session. My appellative is (username) and I am proud to host today’s session. PTS is now disabled, and you are required to remain silent until this segment ends.

Coordinator
Pleasantries! My appellation is (username) and I will be your co-host for this hour’s session! Please remain silent whilst I go over the rules to this session which are vital to your success.

I | You are required to be professional in all McBloxalds facilities. Failing to do so will result in consequences.

II | You are to treat every single staff member with respect. Here at McBloxalds, we are professional and caring.

III | Trainees are expected to show dedication, maturity, and a good sense of grammar at all times.

IV | Never exploit, or troll in any McBloxalds related games. Doing so will result in an automatic demotion and you will be banned.

V | If you fail your training, please do not argue or cause drama with your trainer or anyone else in the server as doing so won’t get you anywhere. You can always attend another training session.

VI | Please respect your trainers, they took time out of their day to help you succeed. Disrespect towards Trainers will result in a 2-day ban from all facilities.

**VII | You will be allowed to record this Training Session if you blur out the answers during your traning. If you do not, you will lose your position as an Awaiting Training or a Staff Member.

Last! | You have to use grammar At any time if you don’t staff be demoting yours.

Lead Coordinator

Thank you for reading the rules, (username)! Please come inside the training area and head to the station you are training for. Trainings may now commence.

Training Script: Trainer

This will include information for all of our trainees to understand our operations at the restaurant and how to handle taking orders for our customers, as well as any limits on items.

Trainer

Introduction
Adorations and welcome to the training section of this training. My appelative is (username) and I am proud to be your trainer today. Please remain silent during this section and keep all questions until the end.

Section I: Job Description

As a Cashier, it is your job to serve customers with the items they ordered.

You are required to treat them with respect, and act professional at all times.

Section II: Greeting

While working behind the counter, greetings are very important when it comes to the service provided to the customers.

A well-written greeting is what allows more customers to be able to communicate freely with you and make customers feel more welcomed.

A well-written greeting looks like this:
“Hello and welcome to McBloxalds! My name is (username) and I will be assisting you today. What can I get for you on this fine evening?”

All greetings should follow somewhat of a same structure. It should start with greeting them, your name, and asking for their order.

This will help the customer be able to know that you are ready for their order.

Section III: Order Limits

Due to the amount of trollers that order several items that can increase into too much, we put an order limit on our customers.

Every customer is able to order up to 3 items per order. If they order any more then that, you are required to ask them to remove any other items.

If they do not want to remove any, you are free to remove any item(s) of your choice until it reaches the limit.

Middle ranks are able to order up to 5 items, High Ranks are able to order up to 7 items, and Super High Ranks are able to order unlimited items.

Section IV: Trollers

Trollers are individuals who join the game with the intention of disrupting our normal game operations.

They are most of the time wearing outfits that make them stand out by the others.

At McBloxalds, we have a 3 warning system. Each individual starts with a verbal warning on their first offense of trolling, and if they continue other warnings can be issued.

Once a customer receives 3 warnings, ask a MR in-game to kick the user.

Exploiters should not be given any warnings at any point. They are to be automatically banned and you should ask a SHR in-game or in our communications server.

When warning someone you should warn them like this:

WI | (username) | Reason
WII | (username) | Reason
WII | (username) | Reason

This is to help our middle ranks coordinate with warnings to each user.

Training Script: Awaiting Training

This will include the guide to the training for the training of Awaiting Trainings to rank up to Junior Cashier. They are allowed to make no mistakes. If they reach 3 mistakes they will fail the training.

Awaiting Training

Introduction

Adorations! My name is (username) and I will be your helper for today. I am accompanied by my assistant behind me.

You are able to make up to 3 mistakes during this session. If you reach 3 mistakes, then you will be removed from this session.

Trivia
Welcome to the Trivia Section! This section will go over information about McBloxalds and policies and information we have went over during the training section of this session.

NOTE: After each PM is sent, please be sure to tell them that the PM was sent to make sure that everyone received it.

[I] What is your job as a barista?
[II] How many warnings do trollers receive?
[III] How would you deal with an exploiter?
[IV] What are the item limits?
[V] What would you say if someone went over the item limit?

Outstanding, we have reached it to the end of the trivia section. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

NOTE: Only add points to the users who have correctly answered 3/5 of the questions correctly.

Grammar Corrections

We will now be moving onto the Grammar Corrections. You must correctly answer 2/2 of each grammatically wrong sentence to pass this section. Do you have any questions before we begin?

NOTE: After each PM is sent, please be sure to tell them that the PM was sent to make sure that everyone received it.

[I] h3llo w3lcome to mcd0n1ds
[II] hi wut can i do for u

Great, we have made it to the end of grammar corrections. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

NOTE: Only add points to the users who have correctly answered 2/2 of the questions correctly.

Orders

Let’s move onto orders. I will give each of you 3 orders with one item each. You must correctly make 1/3 of the items correctly in order to receive a point from this section.

I will state the order and give you 30 seconds to write down the order, and then after 30 seconds I will give you the ok to go make the order.

[ORDER I] Strawberry Milkshake
[ORDER II] Big Mac w/ Cheese & Lettuce
[ORDER III] French Fries

Alright, this concludes the orders section of the training. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

NOTE: Only add points to the users who have correctly made 1/3 of the orders correctly.

Troller / Exploiter Test

We will now be moving onto the troller and exploiter test. Please keep in mind anything said during this section is not meant seriously and is for simulation only.

We will be starting with the troller part of this section. When I walk up to you, state your greeting and the simulation will commence.

Troller Section Done

We have now finished the troller part of this section. We will now do the exploiter simulation. When I walk up to you, state your greeting and the simulation will commence.

Exploiter Section Done

Results

Outstanding! We have successfully finished all of this trainings sections. Please wait mometarily while I add the last of your points from last section and then I will give you your results.

If you are told that you have passed, please stand on the lines by the couches on the back wall.

Passed
Congratulations! You have successfully passed this session. Please go stand by the back wall on one of the lines and wait momentarily while one of our rankers gives your further instructions.

Failed
Unfortunately, you have failed this session. I am deeply sorry and wish you the best of luck next session you attend.

Do not be discouraged, as we all can learn from mistakes we have made during this session!

Any questions before you are dismissed?

Training Script: Junior Cashier

This will include the guide to the training for the training of Junior Cashiers to rank up to Cashier. They are allowed to make 2 mistakes. If they reach 2 mistakes they will fail the training.

Junior Cashier

Introduction

Adorations! My name is (username) and I will be your helper for today. I am accompanied by my assistant behind me.

You are able to make up to 3 mistakes during this session. If you reach 3 mistakes, then you will be removed from this session.

Trivia
Welcome to the Trivia Section! This section will go over information about McBloxalds and policies and information we have went over during the training section of this session.

Are here any questions before we begin?

[I] How do you use the hand-to?
[II] What alternatives could you use to call a MR+ if there are none in-game.
[III] How would you react if there was an exploiter in-game?
[IV] What is the maximum amount of items a MR can order?
[V] How would you react if someone started spamming?

Outstanding, we have reached it to the end of the trivia section. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

NOTE: Dismiss any users who have made up to 3 mistakes at this point

Grammar Corrections

We will now be moving onto the Grammar Corrections. You must completely correct this sentence in order to get it correct. Do you have any questions before we begin?

[I] h3llo w3lcome to mcd0n1ds
[II] hi wut can i do for u

Great, we have made it to the end of grammar corrections. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

Orders

Let’s move onto orders. I will give each of you 3 orders with one item each. You must correctly make each order in order to get it correct.

I will state the order and give you 30 seconds to write down the order, and then after 30 seconds I will give you the ok to go make the order.

[ORDER I] Big Mac w/ Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Fries
[ORDER II] Big Mac w/ Cheese & Lettuce & Strawberry Milkshake
[ORDER III] French Fries & Fruit Punch

Alright, this concludes the orders section of the training. Please wait momentarily while I add your points.

Troller / Exploiter Test

We will now be moving onto the troller and exploiter test. Please keep in mind anything said during this section is not meant seriously and is for simulation only.

We will be starting with the troller part of this section. When I walk up to you, state your greeting and the simulation will commence.

Troller Section Done

We have now finished the troller part of this section. We will now do the exploiter simulation. When I walk up to you, state your greeting and the simulation will commence.

Exploiter Section Done

Results

Outstanding! We have successfully finished all of this trainings sections. Please wait momentarily while I add the last of your points from last section and then I will give you your results.

If you are told that you have passed, please stand on the lines by the couches on the back wall.

Passed
Congratulations! You have successfully passed this session. Please go stand by the back wall on one of the lines and wait momentarily while one of our rankers gives your further instructions.

Failed
Unfortunately, you have failed this session. I am deeply sorry and wish you the best of luck next session you attend.

Do not be discouraged, as we all can learn from mistakes we have made during this session!

Training Script: Cashier

This will include the guide to the training for the training of Cashiers to rank up to Senior Cashier. They are allowed to make no mistakes. If they reach 1 mistake they will fail the training.

Cashier

Introduction

Trivia

Are here any questions before we begin?

[I] Is there a clothing store at the Restaurant?
[II] How do you make a milkshake?
[III] What are the maximum amount of items a SHR can order?
[IV] How many warnings to spammers receive?
[V] Who are the co-owners and owners of McBloxalds?

Grammar Corrections

We will now be moving onto the Grammar Corrections. You must completely correct this sentence in order to get it correct. Do you have any questions before we begin?

[I] w00d u liek sum burg3r$ 4nd a dr1nk, w3 h4ve t0ns in supply
[II] h3llo w3lcome t0 mcd0nald$. my n4me 1s b0b, wut c4n i g3t u tod4y

Orders

Let’s move onto orders. I will give each of you 3 orders with one item each. You must correctly make each order in order to get it correct.

[ORDER I] Big Mac w/ Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions w/ Fries & a Fruit Punch
[ORDER II] French Fries, Fruit Punch, Strawberry Milkshake
[ORDER III] Big Mac w/ Cheese, Lettuce, Onions w/ Strawberry Milkshake & Chocolate Milk

Troller / Exploiter Test

Troller Section Done

Exploiter Section Done

Results

Outstanding! We have successfully finished all of this trainings sections. Please wait momentarily while I add the last of your points from last section and then I will give you your results.

Passed

Failed

©McBloxalds 2021

Guide created by youtuberramel

2 Likes