local mode = {}
  for k, v in pairs(counts) do
    if v == maxCount then
      table.insert(mode, k)
    end
  end
--[[
  getRange(t)
  Returns the range of a table of numbers.
  @param t The table of numbers.
  @return The range of the table.
]]

return mode
end

function getRange(t)
  local min = math.huge
  local max = -math.huge

for k, v in pairs(t) do
    if v < min then
      min = v
    end
    if v > max then
      max = v
    end
  end

return max - min
--[[
  getMedian(t)
  Returns the median of a table of numbers.
  @param t The table of numbers.
  @return The median of the table.
]]
end

function getMedian(t)
  local temp = {}

for k, v in pairs(t) do
    table.insert(temp, v)
  end

table.sort(temp)

if #temp % 2 == 0 then
    return (temp[#temp / 2] + temp[(#temp / 2) + 1]) / 2
  else
    return temp[math.ceil(#temp / 2)]
  end
end

How can I improve this?

Do you find it useful?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

i like what your doing tbh, this can help people if it’s needed within their code or if they don’t know the formula towards these calculations

1 Like

Shame all these posts and resources I make are getting deleted or hidden. Not like a spend time on them or anything.

This is getting really frustrating. I put a lot of effort into these posts and resources, and it feels like all that work is just being undone. I know that the people who are deleting or hiding my work don’t think that it’s valuable, but it is to me. And I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.

It’s just not fair. We put so much time and effort into something, only to have it be taken away without any explanation. I know that the people who are doing this think they’re helping, but they’re not. All they’re doing is making it harder for the rest of us.

We need to find a way to stop this from happening. Maybe we can create a petition or something, to get the attention of the people who are doing this. I’m not sure what the solution is, but something needs to be done. Otherwise, all of our hard work will just keep getting deleted or hidden.

So please, if you agree with me, spread the word. Let’s try to put a stop to this. We deserve to be heard.

Thank you.

See more: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/i-thought-pms-were-private/1970188 (before it’s too late)

1 Like

I agree with you here and disagree with the moderators who are taking them down, these posts you are making can help many people with formulas on how to find the mean, average and it will teach them actual math which they can use when they go to school, this is the thing with coding, it teaches you stuff mathematically which you can use in real life and at school aswell, I don’t think some people realise that

1 Like