MechanicalCore | Builder

About Me

Hello. I am a builder. I specialize in building realistic models and buildings. I have been on Roblox for right about 5 years now, and have been using Roblox studio for four of those years.

I highly value precision and detail in my builds and models, and that will be what I focus on most.

Quick preview of my work

Showcase

Semi-realistic builds

First attempt at making a realistic building

Attempt at making a creepy hallway

Futuristic-style rally hall for a gunfighting clan

Second attempt at making a realistic building

Third attempt at a realistic building

Winter palace window commission

Train station for DeathWatch

Meshes

1 radio

fafadfaf adadadada unknown unknown-2
two one
unknown

Monitor_keyboard_mouse

Availability

I am available practically all the time. How much time I spend on Roblox studio depends on what other jobs I have to do, and whether I am or am not home. I don’t know the twists and turns I will experience in my future, but I should be available to work 6+ hours a day.

Payment

Prices depend on what you want me to build and can be negotiated. I accept both Robux and PayPal payments.

Contact

The best way to get in touch with me is on Discord; SnowyBall#9047

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

Hello! Do you do models/displays for clothing stores? Examples below:

Floor clothing displays
Wall clothing displays

Please let me know if you could help me!

Sent you a DM on discord interested in hiring you.

It looks like I could make something of that sort, yes. If you want to talk about it more, you should contact me on discord.

I’ve sent you a friend request on there so we can discuss. (It’ll be obvious who I am)

Sent a request via discord. DJSmooth1#6388.

REVIEW

Having worked with MechanicalCore for a few months, I can genuinely tell you that he was one of the best modellers I’ve ever worked with.

His truly stunning models brought my vision to life.

He was a very non-toxic, friendly and active member of our team who can joke about and input some seriously great ideas into our games.

He will always have a place in the Tom’s Games community and if anyone else is lucky enough to work with him, I’m sure you will agree with me!

-Tom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

I was interested in contacting you, but your tag seems to be unfunctional. If you’re currently interested in taking long term (2 - 4 weeks) commissions, then please contact me on Discord. Black#8613

Hi MechanicalCore,

Are your commissions still open? If so, please message me because I really like your realistic style.