Warning: Use of commands for anything other than their purpose, including misuse and abuse of them, is grounds for a group-wide ban.
<Required Argument> [Optional Requirement]
Command Name and Args Description
The command prefix is
/. All commands are executed in the chat.
Users (Level 0)
- mytransactions: Displays the transactions a user has made. Both Robux and in-game transactions.
level: Returns your permission level. (Alias:
currentsong: Displays the currently playing song (Alias:
- console: Opens the Developer Console
- version: Returns the version the game is running on
c <channel>: Changes the current chat channel.
c gcan be used to quickly take you to general, whereas
c ecan be used to quickly take you to the executive channel, and
c mcan be used to take you to the Moderator channel. Note that you can’t switch to channels you aren’t in, or don’t have the permissions to see.
Staff (Level 1)
handto <player> Gives the user the item they are currently holding. Only allows food, items can only be given to customers. (Alias:
commands: Gets avaliable commands (Alias:
permissions: Lists in-game users by their permission level (
Supervisor (Level 3)
spectate <player>: Changes your camera to focus them (Alias:
unspectate: Resets your camera (Alias:
- staff: Lists all currently working staff members and their rank
stopworking <player>: Removes a players working status. Will respawn them if they are in a restricted area. Under some circumstances, they may not stop another user. (Alias:
- warn <player> <message>: Issues a logged warning to a player
- note <player> <message>: Notes a player’s moderation history
- tpa <player>: Asks to teleport to another user
skipmusic: Skips the currently playing song (Alias:
whois <player>: Displays user information (Alias:
Manager/Trial Mod (Level 6)
- staffalert <message>: Sends a notification to all staff members. Messages must be appropriate and related to Medatsu, the contents of the message will be filtered.
pm <players> <message>: Sends a private message to the specified players. Messages must be appropriate and related to Medatsu, the contents of the message will be filtered. (Alias:
respawn <player>: Respawns the current player (Alias:
- timeout <player> <reason>: Bans the player from the current server for 15 minutes. Timeouts are logged on moderation history.
- untimeout <player>: Removes a timeout
- kick <player> <reason>: Removes a player from the server
- mod: Teleports the user to the moderator server. Inaccessible to Managers.
- banrequest <user> <days> <reason>: Requests a moderator to ban the user. Inaccessible to Managers.
commandlog [filter]: Displays recently used commands (Alias:
chatlog [filter]: Displays all chat messages. If a filter is included, messages displayed will be limited. (Alias:
- joinlog [filter]: Displays a list of all users who have joined the game
- serverlog [filter]: Displays ALL logs (Command Log, Chat Log, Join Log)
Director/Moderator/Developer (Level 7)
banish <player> <days> <reason>: Bans a player from the entire game. Days is capped at 15. 0 will issue a permanent ban. (Alias:
teleport <player> [player2]: Teleports player to player2. If player2 is not specified, it will teleport you to player. (Alias:
- history <player|userid>: Shows a user’s moderation history.
- idban <userid> <days> <reason>: Bans a user remotely. May not immediately kick them.
- mod: Teleports the user to the moderator server. Inaccessible to Directors.
announce <message>: Sends a chat message to all players in the server. Messages must be appropriate and related to Medatsu. (Alias:
- event <message>: Sends an event message in chat. This command is not accessibe to the moderation department or outside the main game.
Senior Moderator/Corporate (Level 8)
pardon <userid>: Removes a ban. (Alias:
Directors/Head Developer (Level 9)
pban <userid>: Permanently bans a user from all games. These bans cannot be removed with
- transactions <userid>: Lists all of a user’s transactions
- shutdown <reason>: Restarts the current server
These commands are restricted to a very specific set of users. If you are unsure, you aren’t Level 10.
- unpban <userid>
- clearhistory <userid>
- displayname <player> <text>
- displayrank <player> <text>
admin <message> (Alias:
- eval <source>
- robloxtp <players> <id>
- explode <player>
- hole <player>
- freeze <player>
- thaw <player>
- fly <player>
- nclip <player>
- fire <brickcolor>
- smoke <brickcolor>
- rope <player1> <player2> [length]
- moth <player1> <player2> <frequency>
- experience <userid> [value]
- cash <userid> [value]
- sudo <player> <message>
- rights <player> <level>
- rightsauto <player>