Medieval Bar | Roblox

what…???

Bro again you’re like in every topic. can you please give proper feedback instead of trying to clown the person, it gets annoying. Please.

I say what I want, sometimes long, sometimes short, sometimes kind, sometimes straightforward.
If you have a problem, you can either mute me or quit the online society since you find it annoying. You just can’t tell me to shut

I see that but you keep harassing people including me w/ false criticisms and annoying others on here.

So how about you leave instead of giving everyone else a hard time because people said the same thing as what I am saying right now.

No not you… Omg did you not see who I was replying to…

@TJMagical, @THEALT1029, @SamsAltAcc0unt, @PenguinDoc9999, @no_tsi, and @ItzMrPugz. I addressed all your feedback!

4 Likes

Woah! This is amazing! I can see the bar counter better, which would definitely be helpful for seeing a beverage.

3 Likes

Amazing! The styling feels very consistent, and the build all of the assets fit into the medieval theme very well.

1 Like

I love the cozy vibe of it, the lighting and overall the look. Definitely keep this color scheme, it looks amazing.

There are some illogical things however.

1. As mentioned above, there is no door for the barman, so seemingly he leaps through the bar when he wants to go home :smiley:
  2. There are too many candles, yet it is still dark. And those candles will have to burn whole night/evening, when there are customers, so they will need to get replaced every day. I dont think in a medieval bar they would bother so much. They would just place a torch with low quality but slow burning fuel.

Remember that level design is about telling a story about the environment directly through the environment.

2 Likes