Medieval Bar | Roblox

Hello developers! I’ve been working on my build for about 3 days now, and I figured it was time for the community to give their input on it. If you could answer these questions below, that would be a huge help for me! :slight_smile:

1. What do you like about the build?
  1. What do you dislike about the build?

Portfolio: Crazed | Experienced Builder

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Talent Hub: Talent Hub

32 Likes

Hey! I love the build, it’s just the lighting that I dislike about this project. That’s all, hope this helps!

Dxvil :wave:

2 Likes

looks cool! but does Roblox let bars be in games :thinking:

1 Like

As long as you don’t explicitly reference alcohol, it’s okay.

4 Likes

I love how you used multiple parts with the cobblestone texture to give a brick effect. Something I don’t like is how dark the by counter is. It looks brighter in the last image so it could just be a positioning thing.

2 Likes

Looks great! I don’t like how there’s so much candles but so dark in one part tho.

1 Like

My God I love the lighting Of the place its such a Vibe I think the side wood makes it a bit less good?

1 Like

Not sure about about the lighting, but I love the brick! :slight_smile:

Medieval satanic ritual set? This doesn’t look like a bar with all that candles on the floor

2 Likes

I like the roof

I dislike how there is no outside and that you can see the spawnpoint.

1 Like

EVERYTHING, the design of the wall, the organization, the environment, I love your constructions.

Nothing lol, it’s a great job.

1 Like

I like the tiling, and all the models look really good!

However, I did notice that there is seemingly no door no escape for the employee, which could be an issue. If possible, you should round the edges on the candles, because they seem unnaturally sharp. These are all small issues though.

Overall, great work!

1 Like

I love it. It would look much cooler if you add some kind of chandelier and a make overall lightings bit brighter (if you prefer the dark, crude and more medieval look, you can ignore this)

1 Like

I LOVE the 3d-ish walls! I always forget to add that stuff. And the lighting is so cozy.

I feel like there’s too much candles… also, maybe make the bottom of the candles rounded off for a little extra?

Also… the fact that you did this in 3 days is amazing. This would take me a year ngl

I love the lighting, the bricks are beautiful and it is really smart with numerous textures. If there are some times to critique though, I’d say the candles, the candle holders, and the bottles. The candles feel plastic-like rather than waxy since they’re too sharp. The candle holders don’t really fit a medieval theme either, they’re good but I feel like they’re a bit modern. And lastly, the bottles are very repetitive feeling, I wish there were more shapes and colors! Other than those very minor details, which don’t stand out enough to be much of an issue, this is beautiful! You did a great job. (I hope this was informative rather than mean, I didn’t want to come off as snarky or rude. :heartpulse:)

1 Like

Man, you always make your builds look so ‘realistic’. It doesn’t even look like it was made from a human. :confused:

I 100% agree. I’m working on making my buildings appear more structurally realistic. :+1:

It’s all good! I’m working on all your feedback and I hope it looks good when I’m done! :grin:

I really like the lighting you used and the ceiling looks amazing, maybe just give the bar tender some clothes XD.

1 Like

I love basically everything about how this build looks! my main concern is how fake the candles look. I bet if you were to make candle wax models with melting wax on the side using a 3d modelling software, it would immediately improve how it looks!