Medieval Catapult

:white_medium_small_square: Build Number: 07

:white_medium_small_square: Hello! I made a medieval themed catapult, please write your ideas.

17 Likes

Wow, this is plain amazing.it actually looks like a catapult. I don’t know what to improve about this maybe make the firing bucket thingy (forgot the name lol) a bit more wide. but other then that this is amazing…

1 Like

thank you for your opinion, yeah it be a little wider :grinning:

Very nice! Better than what i would do.
I dont see any problems with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks really good, well done! :+1:

1 Like

Wow! Great job! Keep building!

1 Like

Like people have mentioned… WOWW :open_mouth: :exploding_head:
ITS AMAZING ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!
It is so detailed, every part of it makes me just say wowo!
Keep up the great work! :+1:

I think the design of it looks really nice overall I do got a few suggestions that could possibly improve your build.

Here is my suggestions and feedback, I really like the use of different parts for the catapult itself. I may also recommend redesigning the bucket because at the moment it has a different shape to it maybe try going for a more circular shape on it, although I may be completely wrong about this but I think it’ll look good in my opinion. I do feel like you’re going for somewhere between a really common medieval catapult “I get this from looking at yours” and the ones that are seen online.

(The rest of it is pretty decent). For more personality you may want to include some small nails on other parts of the wood. Check the image below.

2 Likes

This looks really good. The design of the model is really nice.

How long did this take you to make?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, it took just 30-40 minutes to make :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing! Very detailed model, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your ideas, I am doing this kind of work for the first time, If there is no problem, I want to make and share this model tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey @Ja_sef, check out my recent post where I made a working trebuchet. If you want a personal demo just let me know. I’d be interested in helping you set up your build to be functional using my codes. Just let me know! Hope all is well. Feel free to contact me on Discord too: LeatherTramp#3955

Maybe add some colors to it? Like different wood color for wheels (darker) or something like that.