Medieval Village Scene

For a tycoon-project with another developer, I had been creating these Roblox models.
Does anything in the image look like it could be changed, improved, added, etc?
Overall, I want to know if this is suitable for the players’ experience.

Note: The apple and tree meshes were not created by me; they are public models. Everything else seen in the image was, however.

16 Likes

Nothing to be changed, its good enough👍

1 Like

The path that’s inbetween the wheat fields and apple tree farm just cuts off. Also I think you should supply more images for better feedback.

Also for the apple free models, they’re high tris if I recall correctly. You should find free, low poly apples online and have them replaces so players don’t lag.

And yes I think it can suit the player experience, but only if the gameplay of the game holds up well. Their experience is based on game mechanics and builds, but generally players care way more about the mechanics than the buildings.

2 Likes

The leaves in the appletree would be different colours!

1 Like

Don’t mind to ask but, were you supposed to reply to @Sirian142

Its him who made the post not me, thank you :blush:

The leaves in the appletree would be different colours!

What would you suggest be done with the path just cutting off?
And you do have a good point that gameplay mechanics being more significant with experience.

I really like the idea and design, and honestly it’s not bad at all, I can see the style you’re going for and everything, but one thing I’d maybe change is the baseplate as you could maybe replace the green baseplate with a blue one to make it seem like water and that could lead to something, but overall great idea and amazing build!

1 Like

Good idea. I’ll add a lake on the baseplate between a valley.

1 Like

Another idea is you could have a water pump, as I think it’s a farm? If so you could make some sort of water pump leading to the crops to help them grow quicker or something.

1 Like

You could add grass mesh that is animated (so it moves and looks realistic).

1 Like

Doesn’t Roblox terrain already have that though?

No clue never do terrain but I have seen it.

Really cool build, From what i can see the buildings in the background look well detailed and out together. Overall it looks really good, Well done! :smiley:

1 Like