Medieval Warfare: Reforged // Update Log v3.1.0

Medieval Warfare: Reforged
Update Version 3.1.0
(View Previous Update Log)

Features

Weapon Power Leveling

• You can now level all CRAFTED weapons up to power 10. The higher the power, the more damage your weapon does.
  • You can purchase “Upgrade Protection Scrolls” in the Robux shop to prevent a downgrade upon upgrade failure.
  • Weapon upgrader NPCs are found next to the blacksmith in every kingdom.

Tree Tracker

You can now purchase a “Tree Finder” gamepass that will alert you of when your selected tree spawns, then show it’s position in the world after 30 seconds. The purpose of the 30 second wait is to make it fair to non-paying users.

Large Potion Sacks

You can now randomly find potion sacks throughout the world, similar to gold sacks and ore chests. Upon picking them up, they give you FIVE LARGE POTIONS.

Major Changes

King Voting

• You can now opt-out of being voted king. There is a setting called, “I WANT TO BE KING” that you can disable.
  • The king vote GUI is now sorted based on how long it has been since you were king. Players who were king recently appear towards the bottom of the king voting GUI. This is intended to help more players to have a chance at being king.

Weapon Tooltip System

Completely redid the weapon tooltip system. It will now show you the damage, rarity color and power level upon hovering over a weapon.

Bug Fixes / Minor Changes

• Patched more security flaws in the game.
  • Fixed a handful of Xbox-related bugs.
  • Improved server performance when many players join at once.

“I had much less time than I had expected to work on this update, so I had to cut a few features. I hope you all enjoy the new weapon ugprader! Feel free to message me if you find any issues in this update.” – Cody

Special Thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.