Medieval Warfare: Reforged // Update Log v3.7.0

Medieval Warfare: Reforged
Update Version 3.7.0 - Merry Christmas!
(View Previous Update Log)

What’s New?

Winter Themed Map
The map is now winter themed with snow and Christmas decorations.

New Ore
A new ore named “Adamantite” has been added.

New Wood
A new wood named “Frostwood” has been added.

New Weapons
Two brand new melee weapons and one ranged weapon have been added.

Doubled Daily Login Rewards
Daily login rewards have been doubled for a limited time! Make sure to log in consecutive days to reap the rewards!

Limited Time Cosmetics
Limited cosmetics are now available in the Robux Shop. There are two hats, one face, one emote, one trail and one pet available for purchase.

** Limited-time items will go off-sale and login rewards will go back to normal on January 06, 2020.

What’s Next?

As it stands, I am working full time on a new project that I am hoping to release in early 2020. After this new project is released I plan to continue active support of Medieval Warfare: Reforged. There are a lot of features I would love to add to the game and a number of changes and improvements I’d like to make as well.

Medieval Warfare: Reforged 2020 Roadmap

• Patch and prevent major exploits
  • A daily objective system that encourages and rewards playing the game in different ways
  • Swap character models to R15
  • Overhaul melee and ranged combat to be more enjoyable and have more skill-based factors
  • A new loading and team selection screen to be more intuitive and helpful for new players
  • A new leveling system using experience instead of kills, the system would take into account your past kills and other factors to give you your appropriate level on the new system
  • A ranking system that would give you a rank based on your performance compared to other players during a period of time
  • Animations for gates opening and closing
  • The ability to equip and use multiple emotes
  • Overhaul many interface elements to use some of Roblox’s powerful new features

These are not all of the things I would like to do in 2020 for Medieval Warfare: Reforged, but these are the ones that would take priority.

ChristmasGif_NonAnimated

“I hope that you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas, thank you all for your continued support of Medieval Warfare: Reforged!” – Cody_Nelson

6 Likes