Memes Tower Defense Overhaul

Memes Tower Defense

Hello everyone, I’m the owner of Monster Production. We’re thrilled to announce the launch of the latest update for our game, “The Overhaul.” This update is a comprehensive overhaul, featuring revamped UIs, bug fixes, and exciting additions such as numerous towers and expanded menu options.

Despite our efforts, we’ve encountered challenges with Roblox repeatedly flagging our game for its use of the Twitter code system, despite its widespread use across the platform without issue. However, let’s focus on the positive aspects of this update. I’m excited to showcase the enhancements we’ve made to the game:

• New UI designs
  • Achievement system
  • Administrative UI
  • Array of new towers
  • Daily additions of fresh towers
  • Redesigned shop
  • Enhanced Proximity Prompt feature
  • Improved placement system during matches
  • Updated Menu system complete with engaging cutscenes
  • Continued bug fixes (please report any remaining issues to our community server or group wall)

We’re confident that “The Overhaul” offers an even more enjoyable gaming experience, and we invite you to try it out using the link provided below. Your feedback is invaluable to us, so please don’t hesitate to share any ideas you have for future updates!

Game Link: Memes Tower Defense: GNOME HUNT

3 Likes

The game is good, but I don’t like the square maps. The lobby looks really good though!

2 Likes

Thank you! taking notes gonna fix that soon!

2 Likes

This game looks good! Nice job on it!

2 Likes

I like the mimic of The Hunt your doing!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback!!! If you got any idea of what we can add pls tell us!

Thank you very much for this feedback its giving me more power to continue developing Memes Tower Defense with my team :smiley: