MemoryStoreService Issue

__
What does this error mean and how can I solve it?

It means that whatever you are trying to save is too large. What sort of data are you trying to use?

I’m SettingAsync when a player makes their own private server, the string in the first parameter is just a regular 6 letter string.

And then after the player makes their private server using the code above, I update the specific data and do this code below. Servername parameter is a custom name that I make upon arrival of the private server and the keyname parameter is the same string parameter as the first screenshot above “stringg”

Is there any way I can clear all of the data or something so that I can restart the memory usage?

This issue still isn’t solved if anyone can help with it.

What are u trying to do in the first place,explain everything

I’m making a private server that is exclusive to whoever opened up that server and then when the server is open anybody who wants to join has to be a friend of the private server owner but in order to do this I have to save the ReservedAccessCode somewhere and in this case I’m using memorystorage to do that but now it’s memory is over the limit so it’s not saving the ReservedAccessCode when the private server is made so nobody has access to the private server but the one player who made it.

Why do u need to do that.I thought roblox have already done that???

Many experiences do it for their own reasonings, it wouldn’t make sense for me to make a private server for my game and do it that way it’ll ruin the whole point of my objective.