Menu UI Feedback - AmusingDev

[size=5]Information[/size]

I am looking for feedback on the menu UI that I have recently created, any kind of criticism would be appreciated, I am also looking for some feedback on what is good about it. A few issues that I am aware of are…

• The X is too small
  • ‘Welcome’ might be too small as well

Looking forward to reading your replies!

[size=5]Media[/size]

7 Likes

Well, it looks good.
I might recommend you add a more lively color to your UI Feedback system to make it more good-looking.
I would also recommed, you add a help or tutorial button so players in your game may also get some instructions on how to play your game.
Overall, I love the design, though as I said, make the colors have a more lively appearance, also you don’t need to change the white in the middle, I just prefer
you change the less lively colors surrounding the white color in the middle.

2 Likes

Your UI is pretty good. Some things that the UI can be improved:

• More colours. Add more colours, like red and green.
  • Picture buttons. There could be a picture beside the text in order to make the buttons more beautiful.
  • In the “Welcome” text I would add a “!” at the end.
  • I would add a Credits and a Help button at the bottom.
  • I would add at the top a GUI that shows how many in-game bucks the user has and a button to buy more (in case you have an in-game currency).

Also, I don’t find the use of an “X” button in a welcome screen.

Anyways, your UI is epic! Great work!

2 Likes

Its a welcome page for a UI I’m making, it’s not a welcome screen for when you join the game.

2 Likes

There is no need to have both an “X” button and a start button. Also, instead of a button which says “Settings”, try putting a settings icon in the corner.

There’s a need for the X button since adding a button that says ‘Close’ would just take up much more space, and there is no other way to close the UI.

2 Likes

Then what is the start button for?

30 charrrrs

Its just a menu for a certain UI I’m making, this “page” will have the essential sections such as settings and etc, and when you press start (or I could rename it to next or continue) it will lead you to the main part of the UI, start doesn’t close the UI, it opens the next page.

3 Likes