Menu UI Feedback

User Interface Feedback

I’ve spent some time trying to make a semi-minimalist menu design just to practice, I would really appreciate receiving some feedback on it!

[Note] There are a lot of buttons just to show different styles.

[Question] Which color is your favourite?

Other Colors

15 Likes

My favourite colour is the purple one. Looks very clean, nice details etc. Lovely.

3 Likes

The design looks crisp and smooth, very modern and very sleek.
I prefer the red colour since it feels more warm and inviting whereas a colour such as blue may feel cold.

3 Likes

I like the red one the best the buttons remind me of Meepcity

1 Like

The UI is pretty nice and appealing to look at, some of the colour schemes are decent too. I’d maybe make it a bit more rounded and add a drop shadow to the frame, but other than that, great!

My favourite colour scheme is probably the purple one.

1 Like

I love how it’s so simple and easy to understand. If I had to pick a favorite I would probably say the purple one, but the color really depends on the type of game.

3 Likes

My favourite is the green one (because it’s my favourite colour lol). I really like semi-minimalist menu design like a lot. :>

3 Likes

damn thats sleek and minimalstic, i love it.

1 Like

Purple is simply the best colour, for everything. Period.

2 Likes

It’s simplistic and modern, very impressing! I can’t tell which colour I like the most as they all look perfectly designed and appealing, great job.

1 Like

All the colors are so good that maybe you should have a setting for users to choose what color they want.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this! I personally prefer the pink version. I would personally prefer a different font however the one used here seems to be fine.

You might want to have an Accent Colour feature so people can choose the colour options that they want

1 Like

I love the purple one. Keep it up :fire:

2 Likes

Not for everything, but it is a good colour.