Merchbooth's shoppable region problem

Is it just me, or is the shoppable region no longer functioning as expected? It was working smoothly for months, and I haven’t made any changes to it. Suddenly last month, it stopped working. I’ve diligently followed all the steps outlined in the developer module
(Merch Booth | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub), and I even sought assistance from Roblox’s AI assistant, but unfortunately, no solution has been found.

Please help, and thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide

1 Like

A: it’s #help-and-feedback:scripting-support
B: might be roblox physics update

1 Like

you can try using this method to get players who enter the zone. (Set the collision group back to default and can collide to off).

Thank you for the suggestion, I gave it a try, but unfortunately, it didn’t resolve the issue.

Screenshot_122

It was doing okay before and supposed to works like this

However, for some reason, it stopped functioning correctly about a month ago, even though the merch booth module had been working flawlessly for months prior.

Hm, you could try using the ZonePlus module by Ben.

@minatoxaqi ZonePlus v3.2.0 | Construct dynamic zones and effectively determine players and parts within their boundaries

the model on the Roblox website turns a Bad Request, do you have similar plugin recommedation?

I can’t seem to find another solution. Have you considered a Loop with this?

Please stop linking this, it is obsolete as mentioned. Use the updated method linked in that post.

1 Like