Merry Christmas. Have an album. The Somewhat Bloopers: My Proudest Songs

I had to get this out quick because I have to spend time with my family for Christmas, and I wanted to get this out on Christmas. This album is a collection of my songs I’m most proud of. Some of these are many months ago, and some of these were made weeks ago. Hope you have fun listening. It’s been so much working on this project!

Oh yeah, there’s also a B-Sides for this album. Check it out.

If you wanna hear garbage music listen to this

Paradise in Volcanic Disaster

This song wasn’t made too long ago. I wanted it to be the intro to this album, with the beginning being calm and nice, like a paradise and then it devolves into madness like a volcanic disaster. It’s in the name, and it sets a good tone for the album as chaotic, yet calming in some parts.

Trampoline-BounceBounceBounce

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

Bitdrop

A song that devolves into complete chaos and tries to stay stable. Boop beep bop. Doot. The song name doesn’t really mean anything but I guess you can interpret it as the song is dropping in stability of trying to stay not chaotic.

>dngruslikdetrit<

Another random song, I love this one. It’s kinda unsettling but at the same time kinda welcoming. The sounds on this one are so nice…

Feel As Im Not Lost Fo@&#%

I tried to replicate WeirdE Twist WackSy Turbo and make it a bit more unnerving. I think?

Unlucky 7

This was my first real long song, clocking in at 9 minutes. Originally this had a sequel (if you wanna call it that), called Traverse Thru The Trickery, but unfortunately I made it on another phone which got factory reset. Woopsy. Even the cloud didn’t save it unfortunately. Is this repetitive? Sure. But I don’t mind it, I’m just very happy I made this because it feels like perfect remix material lol.

Ziteodt

The most recent song on this album and it’s very chaotic as usual.

Thank you for Everything

Originally the closer for this album, but it blends into WeirdE Twist WackSy Turbo at the end so I had to put it after. And also because of me feeling like Beschädigt is a way better closer.

WeirdE Twist WackSy Turbo

I love this song

Kiedt

Kiedt. Originally this song sounded a lot different, like a lot. I extended it by a minute, I changed a lot of the sounds I used and other things, consider this a 2.0.

Beschädigt

The closer for this album, it feels like a perfect one.

It just gives a perfect end for this. I ̸͚̱̆̂̕ĵ̴̻u̶̻̔s̴̙͘͝t̷̬̹́ ̴̟̫̚ì̴̧̫͙ͅṯ̵̢̠͔̥̦͔͋̇̃̒͝ ̴̢͔͇̠̏́̎͌̍̿̋̒ṟ̴̨̨̞̖̞̲̱͊ȩ̸̧̛̛̖̦̪̲̦̙̹̪̺̅̎̆̅͒̔̈̾͘͝a̵̧̧͍͎̻̩̖̫̅́͛̈́̂̂̿̀̏͠͝ͅl̴̰̞͇͈̬̼͍̟̲̼̪͉͆̄̈̅̂̕͝͝-̴̡̧̟̪̼̺͍͓̒f̵͗̈̐̓̍͌́̔̔̎̎͗͊̾̎̓̽͊̈́͗͆̒̕̚͠͝͠s̴̥̣͔͈̗͖̉͐̒͋̽͒̏͌̎̒̀̏̅̍́͛̀͆͗̾̌̅͐̑̐̃̔͛͘͝͠d̷̨̡̘͇̠̤̬̺̳̦͓͚̱͔̮͉͉͈̮͍̫̉̔̂̍̈͐̊̎̀̕͜͜͝â̶̢̨͔͎̦͎̩͓̻̮̱͙͔̺̝̳̰̭̘̳̭̼͈͚̈̉͊̃̐̓̄̇͘͜͜͜ͅģ̸̢̧̛̩͓̺͍͓͔̘̲͎̙̩͔̘̘̰̥̩̞̰͔̻̖̮͔̙̇̐͐̐̈́͑̐͂͂ͅf̸̧̥͎̮͙̖͓̥̗̆͂̌̀̿̈̋͊́̚s̵̜̺͙̤̳̗̫̲͇̭͚͔̭̖̱̤͚̐́̌̂̌̂͌̽̿̐̑̽̎̈́́̆̆̕̕͝ͅd̷̹͓̦̖̠͖̮͂̊̓͠ͅẖ̵̢̟̹͎̠̜̥͆͒͗̔̔̌́͘͘g̵̮̹͎͉̬̞̺̪̫̙̞͕̗͌̈́̒͐͊̋̾̕ẁ̸̨̛̙̘̞̰̖̭̝̪̪̩̳̰̮͍̖̪͈̲̮͉̭͙̽̈́̈̅͂̾͛́̅̉̋͜ͅt̵̨̡̙̞͙͇̰̦̼̼̻͕̥̥̲̤̗̙̩̯̲͓͉̥̱̔̌̾̑́̃́̀̀̒̿̄̈́̅̚ͅŗ̷̢̡̢̠͖̺͖̩̞̤̘̗͔͓̱̰̰͔̤̟̱̤̬͉̼̘̱͇̯̍̈́ͅͅè̷̦̿̈́̑͒̔͊̉̊̔̕t̵̨̢̧̙̩̻̬̯̞͙̻͓̭̞̹͖͙̬͙͔̣̟̭̆̐̄͂̀̑̈̾̓̌̂̑͘͝ͅͅȩ̷̡̡̘̞͇͙̱̖͇̣̗̰̣̺̖̮͆w̵̡̧̧̧̩͍̲̻̩̗̲͓͈̻̻̜͓͇̹̤̪͕̟̞̲͕͎̺͋̅̑͛̓͗͑̕͘͝ͅŗ̵̡̲͚͍̻̮̥̻͖̱͇̙͔̘̺̬̞̲̜̦͛̔̃̑̐͋̃̔̓͆̓̏̈́̉́͗̀̈́͂̉́̎͌̊̀̀̃͘͘̚̚͠á̵̤͖̻̋͌̈͆̎̓̏̆͘f̸̢̡̛̺̤̟̗̼̲̠̫̞̰̯̦̬̊̍̈́̓̀̓̽́̊͐̂̍͋͑̂͑̐͛̐̓̀̄͊̐̔͒̍̆͘̚̚͜͝͠ͅş̶̛̗̥̗͎̥̗̫͙̱̜̭͕̦̥̭̹̟̋̇̂̾̐́̔̂̉̿̍̈́̓͌̔͋̉̕̚͝͝

4 Likes

I’d like to add how old the songs are in order (if i remember this correctly)

Unlucky 7
Bitdrop
Trampoline-BounceBounceBounce
WeirdE Twist WackSy Turbo
Feel As If Im Not Lost Fo@&#%
< dngruslikdetrit >
Thank you for Everything
Paradise in Volcanic Disaster
Beschädigt
Kiedt
Ziteodt

This looks cool, if I’m correct, these are bloopers from previous songs you have recorded that have failed or didn’t work out properly?

1 Like

I like the songs! I have one suggestion, you should make the songs go faster, It goes pretty slow and bores you without skipping as of right now.

1 Like

No. That’s another album.

1 Like