Mesh Deformation Feet Not Animating

I have a mesh deformation rig. And when I import a new animation it works fine in animation editor, but when loading it in game it works fine EXCEPT the feet IK bones aren’t animating.

So his feet just stay in place and do nothing, I don’t really know what this is. All of the names are the same, everything SHOULD work fine.
I’ve imported animations in the same way before on different rigs and it worked perfectly, any help would be appreciated.

Also, when I import an animation. It shows the thing asking if I want to make a new rig for it or not, which all the animations work as it should if I allow it to create a new rig. But if I don’t, then the new animations just don’t animate the feet.

I would show a picture/gif of the problem, but I also don’t want to end up spoiling the character design. (it’s for an upcoming project) So yeah, sorry about that. If any additional info is needed, I’ll be happy to provide!
Thank you for your time.

Fixed it, your mesh’s name in Roblox and in Blender must be the same otherwise the Inverse Kinematic bones screw it up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.