Mesh Glitches when Imported

3D Modeling Issue
I am currently working on modeling a cute little garland piece for the season.

Although the model and texture looks fine in Blender:

Once it is loaded into studio, it glitches at the end in this weird light green color. This is not due to the texture, as the texture does not include this color at all.

When you move it around and re-scale it as well, it also changes the location of the glitchy areas:

How would I go upon fixing this simple issue?

Any support helps. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

When you say you move it around, and the color changes in some spots, I am thinking it has to due with the lighting in studio. You may have shadowing on, in a setting or maybe a plugin. Have you tried to import it into a brand new baseplate?

4 Likes

The same glitch sometime happens to myself but only to my own hat meshes, usually I fix it by putting a humanoid into it, otherwise I’d recommend you try that, I could be wrong its been awhile since I imported my last hat so it may or may not work.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion; I tried pasting a humanoid into it, however the same issue still occurred.

Hmm, well if I find anything i’ll be sure to update.

This does seem to be the case. I imported it into another game and it didn’t glitch. This is weird, however, as I created a brand-new baseplate and imported it into that and it still did glitch. Kind of odd.

1 Like

That is very strange. I think it just depends on the lighting of the game. Other than that, it may be a script or a plugin that bugs it out.

Change the lighting to shadow map. That sould do the trick

1 Like

That is bizarre, my first thoughts thats causing this is Z Fighting. Can you check to see if there are multiple faces stacked or very close to one another? Sometimes that can cause weird issues even the texture you have there.