Mesh texture strange black lighting from far away

[Sorry if my English isn’t good!]
After I finished my models and UV mapped them all, I imported all of them into Studio and I made the meshes into Part with special mesh with mesh decal inside:

But the problem is that when I zoom out there is strange black lighting:

From far away:

Up close:

UV map of the witch hat:

Is there a way to fix it? I have double-checked my UV maps but there isn’t anything much with it and my laptop isn’t causing it since my friend have the lighting problem too with my meshes… And I hope someone can help me out with this

It could be that the Material is affecting this or at least the properties within the Part. I would start exploring there, and if anything try a MeshPart.

Thanks you so much for suggested me exploring the properties, I have figured out that the decal causing the problem, but what I want is making the part colour changeable do you have any idea what causing the decal to do that?

Edit: I used the texture ID for SpecialMesh instead of Decal and the problem is solved somehow (Same for Meshpart) but I’m kind of want it to be colour changeable

When I create color changeable meshes, I usually insert the Asset ID into the MeshPart and don’t ever really worry about UV wraps.

It could be that you exported in the wrong format? Sometimes using the wrong format doesn’t show transparency through the texture. (For eg: PNG.)