Mesh Union in Roblox Studio after Exporting from Blender

Hello, I have a question about how to convert a model i exported from Blender to roblox studio, and i couldn’t find the solution anywhere.

I’m trying to create a model of a donut in Blender, but I’m quite new to this. I decided to export this model from Blender to Roblox Studio to see how the texture would behave. However, I noticed a problem: when i try to check the “import file as single mesh” option, only the texture of one part of the model works correctly because i made the texture of the topping separately, and a warning of multiple textures appears.

So, i imported the meshes separately so that the textures would work correctly on each part of the model. However, a new problem arose: I can’t use the “Union” function in Roblox Studio to combine them into a single object because I exported the model from a different location than Roblox Studio. So, I decided to group the two separate meshes into a single group in the Model. The problem i face now is that I can only create an accessory with each mesh individually because I can’t add an Attachment to the Model. I’m a bit lost on how to merge these meshes in another way that allows me to create an accessory.

Sorry if I couldn’t explain well; my English isn’t very good. Any help or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

my original Topic: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/união-de-malhas-no-roblox-studio-após-exportação-do-blender/3006507?u=ssmattss

the main issue you are having is the fact that you have two textures. If you combine them, then you should be able to import them as a single mesh with working textures.

there might be other ways around this but you might have to look further into Roblox accessory-making.