Meshes and boundaries of them

Ok so, I have recently been working on a game with some people and I am currently making a map in blender. I recently realized that the boundaries can be invisible for meshes and may make you levitate or block you out of places. So, I was asking basically if there’s a way to fix this and make it so that you can walk on the mesh and if it can sense the mesh better.

2 Likes

Apparently, there isn’t a way to make it so you can’t levitate from a certain area of a mesh, I might be wrong here.

There are some Studio Bugs and other topics that want this removed, but my suggestion is if you make it with parts if it is a building object as a mesh.

In the end, there isn’t really a way to do this, but there is a topic that explains it: Levitating on a blender mesh - #7 by Chager

Maybe put in a picture to show an example of the problem next time?

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for your time and help!

1 Like

The only way to change the mesh’s hitbox is to change the mesh itself, and if you have a concave section then you are probably going to have issues with it.
A neat plugin I found helps to toggle the ShowDecompositionGeometry setting in the Studio>Settings>Physics folder without having to go through all the resetting/changing a Property to get the effect to show up nonsense: https://www.roblox.com/library/414923656/Show-Decomposition-Geometry