Meshes and sounds do not load within Roblox Studio and also the main Roblox platform

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to be able to access Roblox games and the studio with meshes and sounds loading.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Both meshes and sounds, plus most likely other models are not being loaded in both Roblox studio and the main Roblox game.
    DOORS - Roblox

There is also problems of template games giving this error when attempting to open.
Error when opening a template.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have already checked every corner of the internet for solutions. Renaming the “http” file in the Temp directory, uninstalling and reinstalling Roblox studio, and finally completely resetting my entire computer, all of which did not work.

Apparently, theres a problem with asset delivery in my area which was the reason I could not see meshes or sounds. Using a VPN seemed to fixed it.

If you’re having this problem, check https://assetdelivery.roblox.com and if theres an error screen then asset delivery is broken in your area.

Same thing is happening to me, and I also have error on your provided website.

Haven’t tried using VPN, but it would be annoying to use VPN everytime I need to develop (which is every day, multiple times).
So do you know how could I file a bug report if I dont have access to that category?

You can file a bug report by contacting to Bug-Support team at first to analyse and approve to be a public topic afterwards

1 Like

I attempted to contact mainline Roblox support in which they kept sending me to the same troubleshooting website. I was going to attempt and use the Dev-Forum bug report bot, but I do not know the format.

It seems like Asset Delivery has been fixed in my area.
If it persists for you, then I’d contact the bug report bot.

It went down again, woo-hoo!! Fix whatevers happening, Roblox.

I contacted it yesterday, but no response. Even if it’s solved already, I still recommend you to contact it too, so that problem doesn’t repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.