Meshes Look Wierd [SOLVED]

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Normal Loking mesh

2. What is the issue? The meshes for this car aren’t the right color and look too reflective but it is the same colors, reflectance, and material as the other car

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I’ve tried fixing the normals in blender, inverting the normals when uploading

The Lego Senna’s meshes are all funky and I have no clue how to fix meshes from doing this, every other car I’ve imported from blender has looked normal, this is the only one that looks like this. In Blender I fixed the normals and it looks fine there butwhen i reimported with the fixed normals it looked the same, so I have no clue what im doing.

Here is picture of in studio and Fixed/Unfixed in Blender

1 Like

To fix that effect that makes imported meshes look like they have flipped normals in blender, you can navigate to the material properties tab on the object you imported, and change the blend mode to opaque. If there are multiple materials on the object, you will have to do this for each one.
Alternatively, if you’re trying to change how reflective the car is, you might want to make a new material and use the texture file from the original material.

1 Like

I figured it out, I needed to flip the meshes normals not the materials

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.