Meshpart to Terrain?

Is there any plugin or external program/application that can convert a MeshPart into Smooth Terrain? I’m trying to make a large mountain side, and made a mesh of it in blender because attempting to use the terrain tool in Roblox is unacceptably tedious.

The downside to this is that this causes all sorts of collision issues and the mesh looks ugly. If you know any plugins, programs or methods please let me know.

2 Likes

I am not really sure how to, although I’m sure that if you made the mesh terrain in Blender then you can get the heightmap of it. You’d have to google how to but, I know it’s possible simply because I can generate terrain in blender using a heightmap.

2 Likes

Yes, first you need to install a plugin named “MeshPart to Part”, and then you have to use a plugin named “Part to Terrain”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you post a link, because I searched it up in the Library and a bunch of possibly malicious plugins came up.

I’ve tried it and it doesn’t work on Meshparts.

It kinda worked. I had to make the mesh super small to do it, and it came out looking a little flat, but some resizing made it better. Thanks!