MeshPart/Model CFrame doesn't = Torso CFrame

Today, i was try make a sword on back but the torso cframe act completely odd. i try setting the SetPrimaryPartCFrame and changing the weld to WeldConstraint. which didn’t work.

RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player,AssetFunction,AssetName)

assert(typeof(AssetFunction) == "string","Error This Is not a String")
	assert(typeof(AssetName) == "string","This is Not A String")
	local Character = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:Wait()

if AssetFunction == "Equip" then

local AssetFound = nil
		local success,failed = pcall(function()
			AssetFound = handleWeaponsFolder:FindFirstChild(tostring(AssetName))
		end)
		if success and Character and Character:FindFirstChildWhichIsA("Humanoid") then

local BodyPartFind = Character:FindFirstChild(Configuration:WaitForChild("BodyPartName").Value)			

local CloneAsset = AssetFound.Handle:Clone()
			AssetFound:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(Character.Torso.CFrame)
			CloneAsset.Parent = Folder

local WeldContance = Instance.new("WeldConstraint",BodyPartFind)
			WeldContance.Name = CloneAsset.Name
			WeldContance.Part0 = CloneAsset
			WeldContance.Part1 = BodyPartFind

else
			warn("Couldn't find" .. tostring(AssetName))
		end

end
end)

Note this is in server

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you moving the position of AssetFound, when you really want to move CloneAsset?

1 Like

oh, I fix that promblem. but im still getting the same original promblem I had where the CloneAsset Cframe = torso cframe but it in a very odd position

1 Like

Is it inside of the character? Can you explain more what the current problem is.

1 Like

alright, soo im cloning the model and placing it inside of the character inside a folder. im trying to weld the model/mesh part but the torso cframe completely act different. the model/meshpart is suppose to be inside of the character torso rather than this.

the meshpart achored and cancolider is fasle

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s strange. Is the primary part of the model part of the sword or is it below the sword?

1 Like

the primary part of the model is the sword rather than below the sword.

1 Like

The only thing that I can think of is that the player moves between the time that the sword is moved and when the weld is created. Maybe try creating the weld before you move the sword?

1 Like

I think I figure out it had something to do with another mesh part inside of the sword which had a ManualWeld inside of it

2 Likes