Message Webhook Sender. A simple tool enough to furfill your feedback system need

feel lazy to script feedback by yourself? or maybe struggling?

Do not worry!!
Message Webhook Sender! aka. MWS! is there to help you!

MWS is tool you can put in your game so users can send feedbacks, bug reports and report players! :grin:

it’s free and doesn’t require credit!

It uses http service and also your discord webhook!

how to set it up you might ask? Good question!

1. ungroup the model
  2. delete thumbnailcamera object because we don’t need it
  3. put GUI inside startergui!
  4. find object named “WebHookLink” and paste your webhook link inside of it if you have one. if not, then create one!

huh? don’t know how to create discord webhook? do not worry!

1. have discord (ONLY 13+)
  2. have discord server (if not, scroll till the bottom and click on the “+” button"
  3. go to server settings / integrations /create webhook
  4. now copy the link! :grin:

you’re now done :tada:you can now use it!

if you’re having problem, don’t hesitate to ask!
Any feedbacks are apreciated! and updates might come soon!

link to the model:

changelog:
v.1.0:
–Release!

v.1.0.1
–added new tab “Suggestion”
–changed color of player report embed

3 Likes

How does this benefit developers over using their own way of delivering webhook other than for “laziness”?

Such as:

• Does it offer discrete customization?
  • Does it offer workflow flexibility?

I’ve looked into the model in hopes that it may have a use for me, but I have a suggestion. Instead of a model with UI, this could be a module that offers easier way to send webhooks along with easier customization options which allows UI customization yet boost the model’s productivity and widen the usage instead of limiting it to general use. Else, I think this model would be better under a Roblox webhook tutorial video’s description on YouTube.

1 Like

well i mean it’s pretty new so

i might plan on adding such as dev’s reply to feedback’s, lightmode and other customisation

maybe lightmode and darkmode isn’t enough, i could add top bar customisation if you want to

but anyways i think turning it into model with ui and module at same time looks like a very good idea!

Discord allowed roblox’s request? I though they banned it.

it’s allowed
even webhooks are blocked, use proxies

It’s not allowed, discord blocked roblox’s IPs for a reason. Be smart with proxies.

hmm i see i understand right now