Messages Page Unreachable

I think I’ve fixed both of those servers. I’m really sorry for the hassle on this. There is obviously something else going on which I’ll continue to investigate.

In the meantime, please continue to report these servers as you find them along with the page where you see “This is a marker…”.

7 Likes

This is also happening on game pages where we see likes and dislikes.

1 Like

Hey Lagnis! Thanks for pointing this out. Can you get the machine-id as mentioned in my post 5 above?

3 Likes

My data-machine-id is WEB2250. I hope this is it.

1 Like

Heya! Just wanted to pop in and say this is happening to me as well.

Edit:

Here’s my data machine ID, the glitch is also happening in Microsoft Edge with the same machine ID.

Edit 2: and it’s fixed :smiley:

2 Likes

I have the same error. My data-machine-id is WEB460 @TobotRobot

1 Like

This seems to happen to me too, when I pressed a game on the games page, I saw that message for a brief second and then this happened:

I don’t currently have any extensions enabled that are for Roblox, as I disabled BTR because I thought that it was the cause. Web server: WEB2245
This web server was reported in a reply before this but the person who reported it said that it was fixed, yet it’s not fixed for me.

1 Like

This also happened to me a while back, but i can’t access the inventory. It’s fixed now somehow.

Although, i have no photo of it, i also encountered this one:

1 Like

The ‘This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!’ message is appearing various pages and doesn’t reload after a split second like other people have encountered. It just stays there unless you go to other sections of the Roblox website which don’t display the message. Reloading the page though will cause the problem.

1 Like

This same thing started happening on game pages for me. It’s preventing me from joining games the easy way. Happens around 90% of the time on Chrome and Edge (even in incognito).

data-machine-id:

3 Likes

Hello, i’ve got the same problem but for me its only there when i go on a game and because of that i can’t play any games. The machine-id is WEB2245

Hope you can fix this

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I believe I’ve fixed all the machines listed here. I’ve got to do another pass to find the one that is displaying it for user ads.

8 Likes

I’m coming across this issue as well. Here’s the data machine id. Thank you for staying on top of this!a

1 Like

Hey Saiier, thanks for the report. Web2250 is fixed now.

4 Likes

Thank you! Happy new year! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m extreme sorry for bumping this post however I’ve found a new bad server.

Server: WEB1944 (image)

Info:
Windows 10
Google Chrome

Other Info:
This seems to be mass affecting my whole account.
Every device, every way rather that be Chrome on PC or mobile, or FireFox, or even the mobile app, every page has that strange error, and on PC/Chrome, the home page is destroyed.

Hopefully this gets fixed, and once again I severely apologize for bumping, but this has been a major issue for me.
Maybe we should have some sort of form posted on the announcements to alert engineers of these bad servers (with instructions of how to get the server ID)?

2 Likes

Also, this is happening on my alt accounts.
Anyone have a solution l?

1 Like

I am having this issue while visiting home page, from

<head data-machine-id="WEB2361">
    <!-- MachineID: WEB2361 -->

the page seems to have an iframe to Roblox.com, but this page has this code that redirects:

<script type="text/javascript">
                                                if (top.location != self.location) {
                                                    top.location = self.location.href;
                                                }
                    </script>

Consider sandboxing these iframes.

4 Likes

Sorry for bumping this, but I’ve recently had this issue on all my accounts and browsers.(chrome, edge, and safari)

For some reason, pages that are supposed to display ads, keep redirecting me to the follow three sites
https://www.roblox.com/user-sponsorship/1
https://www.roblox.com/user-sponsorship/2
https://www.roblox.com/user-sponsorship/3
(video included)

I want to know if there’s a way to fix this. Since I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies, and nothing happened. I’ve also tried using my phone on safari, same issue. Only thing I can currently use is the Roblox App on my phone and windows.

3 Likes

Was just reading through replies, here is the web machine.

2 Likes