Messing around with ROBLOX Lighting

Currently working on lighting for hallways. What do you think of it so far? Send some feedback on it below if you wish. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Looks good! Is this future lighting? The source of the light seems very narrow, as if the light is coming from a very small part. Maybe try increasing it’s size for it to match with the long light source.

Hello @AdminTelamon,
The Future lightning is still in beta so you most likely get different types of shades and lights effects
changing every now and then, I really appreciate sharing your creation towards the new lightning.

However, this thread here already talks about the new lightning and I bet you would get more
feedback posting in it so it would be better if you look up beta features first you will probably find a thread
where everyone is posting their creations and sharing their opinions about other’s creations.

In conclusion, I really love your building look, it gives off a dynamic yet dramatic walkway and somewhat artistic!
I bet you could create better than this once it’s in the release.
Keep up the good work! :wink:

P.S: the blue text is a link to the thread so click it if you want to go to it.

Thank you. This is me using the new lighting in studio. I created a fun project using it.

1 Like