Mexico City in roblox

Hello, I made this Mexico City, it is a showcase, it isn’t a 100% representation of the city, however it have the most important things and landmarks, I used a few free models, I would like some feedback, thank you in advance, God bless you all!. Jesus is coming.
Here pics:

mx2

mx4

5 Likes

Really cool build, very well made.

I think it’ll look even better when it has a sort of background terrain finished around the map. Overall it looks great and the building details are pretty good. The tree models could be better but I assume they’re free models, if you hired a good model designer you could get some accurate and more detailed that sit on the pavement sides of the map.
https://i.gyazo.com/57a9007d6ae2d719aed9a545c86e99b4.png

3 Likes

Thank you, glad you liked it, yes, trees are free models, but I am not sure if I can change them because when I enter the place in studio it crashes, anyways thank you, God bless you!

2 Likes

I love the buildings, but I would like to see terrain in the background.
But overall, good job! :+1:

1 Like

Honestly this is well made good job, Everything looks real kinda and I love that keep working very hard to get further beyond what you even created and one of these days you will be a good builder, Great job!

1 Like