Mexico City in roblox

Hello I made this map a time ago, I’d like to hear what are y’all thoughts, thank you, God bless you!

20 Likes

This looks really good :slight_smile: There are many things that I would like to see such as more detail on the buildings because I do feel like they look flat.

I also see a lot of repetition for the trees. It would be cool if you could individually create each tree or just simply change their orientations to give it that organic feel.

Apart from the buildings, there are many things that could use more detail to make the showcase look less flat.

Other than that, it looks really good :slight_smile: You do you.

1 Like

omg I love it xD
La Glorieta del Angel de la Independencia en Reforma :3

In the middle of the avenue there are stone ornaments, idk, maybe you can check some google maps and add more details, but its perfect right now xD
Maybe textures idk, hahah I love it!

1 Like

Here is done really great job! I love how u did this but please I would recommend more detail. Add lanterns, add some more things that will attract eye)

You are one of the most skilled building builders on the roblox platform like these are amazing.

Wow. I love it. Very impressive. I cant wait to see what you will make in the future!