Might have a virus

I made a forum thread about this before, but now the error has changed.

The error:
Failed to load plugin type=Cloud assetId=5598684756 assetVersionId=0 in datamodel StudioGameStateType_Edit

This error shows up on any game even a blank baseplate.

Looking at the asset on Roblox leads to this game: cezd4321's Place - Roblox (Should be obvious but don’t play.)

I even reinstalled both Roblox and studio but this error keeps coming up.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I don’t have any plugins installed.

2 Likes

If this is showing up in ALL places you create, you most likely have a backdoored plugin. I suggest going through every plugin you have and checking if they are the legit version or not.

1 Like

Thats the problem, I don’t have any plugins installed

1 Like

Are you sure? I would check your plugins in studio just in case and disable/remove any. You may have installed one and forgotten about it.

To check for backdoored scripts in studio, you can also press Ctrl+Shift+F to search every script in your game. The two lines of code you are looking for are getfenv or require, so search those and delete any unwanted results.

1 Like

I just double checked, I have no installed plugins and no results for getfenv or require.

2 Likes

Honestly I have no clue if it’s not that, the only other thing I can think of is if you have modified your Roblox Studio files? Maybe someone else can help out.

2 Likes

do you mean you have no plugins enabled? because i looked at your inventory and i noticed this fake plugin: (5) Grow Grass - Roblox

2 Likes

I installed that a while ago, realized it was a virus and deleted it. Also I just uninstalled studio and reinstalled it and the error keeps coming up.

1 Like

I also just wiped my disk and reinstalled my os. And the error is still happening. I tried switching my account and that gets rid of it. So I guess its some kind of plugin but I don’t know what to find it. I looked everywhere but I can’t find anything.

2 Likes

Call your computer company or something like that or microsoft your pc might have a virus in it you should do it as soon as possible before it gets worse.

And also is your studio glitching or lagging or something like that or is just poping up only on the output?

1 Like

I have Same error, have done Same stuff, yet it still show’s up. Maybe roblox staff can help?

1 Like

Its only the output. I ran virus detectors and nothing came up. I use a Mac and I don’t think apple wants to hear anything about a virus.

2 Likes

I think it shouldn’t be that big of a problem its just a message in the output that comes once if i am correct?

1 Like

I sent a (rather long) email to the Roblox support team and I’m still waiting for a reply

2 Likes

Ya it only on project load. And yes Roblox is down.

1 Like

When did your issue/virus happen?

2 Likes

I had a 403 error for a long time but I never thought anything of it. Today I loaded up a project and this replaced the 403 error. Also I checked its not just that one project its even brand new ones.

2 Likes

Call microsoft(If your using windows) or your computer company there’s no way else you can fix this just do it okay.

2 Likes

I guess I will if I can’t find any other solution.

1 Like

Probably just one of roblox’s default plugins. If you don’t have any plugins installed, this is just a bug.

3 Likes