Might have a virus

When did your issue/virus happen?

2 Likes

I had a 403 error for a long time but I never thought anything of it. Today I loaded up a project and this replaced the 403 error. Also I checked its not just that one project its even brand new ones.

2 Likes

Call microsoft(If your using windows) or your computer company there’s no way else you can fix this just do it okay.

2 Likes

I guess I will if I can’t find any other solution.

1 Like

Probably just one of roblox’s default plugins. If you don’t have any plugins installed, this is just a bug.

3 Likes

True, it might be bug. After one roblox update the message started showing in output. Annoying is that you cant see your script errors, since it takes 5-20 lines of error code in output

1 Like

I have no clue if its your plugins, Both seem legit.
Do you have any suspicious models or any published games with backdoors in them?

1 Like

I deleted all plugins I had in case it was one of them but the issue still occurs. These two are ones I couldn’t but they are also by trusted people so I’m not worried about them. I don’t recall using suspicious models recently. As for backdoor games, I was helping someone with their game and later found out the game had multiple backdoor/infected models. I’m not sure if somehow the backdoor from their game somehow transferred itself to my account.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, it only started showing up after studio updated.

2 Likes

Uh, indeed… I’ve got an issue recently where my Studio would crash whenever I opened a place, I even tried running Studios without asset plugins installed, and no result. But there was some weird error in the Output saying: attempt to index nil, or something similar. The issue is now fixed but indeed it must be a plugin’s issue.

Read how to do it on Mac here: How to post a Bug Report - Bug Reports - DevForum | Roblox

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll see if I can find some way to do this on Mac.

3 Likes

How to post a Bug Report - Bug Reports - DevForum | Roblox

Just read how to do it on Mac.

3 Likes

I found a way to do it on Mac and the error is gone. So it’s some plugin that I can’t see or uninstall.

3 Likes

Log files can contain sensitive information, as informed by Roblox!:

2 Likes

Ok a removed the console screenshot.

2 Likes

Did you try opening a new baseplate in an alt account/new account? If the error does not persist then it may be a malicious plugin installed.

1 Like

also the logs refer to this guy, not sure if it means anything but: BootcampCLI43589 BootcampCLI43589 - Roblox

1 Like

Yes, the error stops on a new account. And I also tried disabling user plugs (seen above) and the error is gone. So it is a plugin, but I can’t see this plugin, it won’t show in the plugin manager.

1 Like

Do you experience performance/lag drops in contact with the error? It shouldn’t be much of a hassle as it may be harmless, or it could be one of Roblox’s default plugins. You can file a bug report, as this only occurs to some users.

1 Like

I can’t really say if the lag is due to a bad plugin but yes. However, my computer is on the slower side. So I don’t think it’s caused by a plugin.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the lag was before the error ever happened so it’s just my computer.

1 Like