Militaristic/Shooter Resources

Also, the ACS to CE is wack, to say the least, you convert a sniper and it acts like a full auto and the zoom is almost none, with sensitivity super high.

Yeah I know. I have to update the carbon engine plugin to work with the newer versions of ACS.

Ok, thanks. (Minimum text thing)

Did you guys figure out a good gun pack for a military genre game? I am looking for third person guns for my military game. If you have any idea on what gun packs that are good and third person, please reply.

Have you tried the battle royal system by Roblox, just changing the sounds and models of the guns?

No. I am asking if there is any available gun packs that have 3rd person such as ACS. I just wanna know if there are any 3rd person versions.

I couldn’t find any if I tried, cuz they so much more advanced than 1st person.
The closest thing I can find is this: Weapons Kit (roblox.com)

1 Like

Ok, no problem! Thank you anyways.

Dont take the roblox weapons its trash and broken, I suggest you mkae youre own guns our search up “Murnau” or “TacSys”

I’ll try. I think I figured it out!

so why not just doing the hit/raycast on server???

@9x93x4
Do you have a link to Murnau or TacSys? I can’t find them.

Is it possible to use multiple points on hardpoint?

It’s not trash, and I doubt you’ve actually used them. To each their own but please remain respectful.

They are actually pretty broken, and very annoying to use.

I’m not really sure what happened. I put everything for the mortars in the right places. There is no fire or aim options. Please help.
robloxapp-20210310-1805477.wmv (2.5 MB)
Thank you.

Explain how it’s broken. I do not see any reason as to why they’re broken. There are some bugs but it works perfectly fine.

Not exactly broken but just bad. Like the system depending on the shoulder cam, or holding guns breaks some hit detectors.

Wym shoulder cam or holding guns breaks hit detectors? And wym shoulder cam? There’s no shoulder cam?

There’s zero hit detection issues, are you sure you have the right system in mind?