Military base feedback

Hello everyone. Im working on an island military base but I have run out of ideas for decorating. Any feedback you could give? Thanks.
unknown

2 Likes

I would say… I need to look at it in more angles. I currently can’t see it’s detail. But from this angle it needs a lot more detail. Anyways your build looks cool. I currently don’t have a lot of feedback due to the lack of screenshots. Anyways I would say if this was sold it’d cost at least 1k Robux. Anyways hope you are successful! :grin:

3 Likes

Just a question, where does that road in the front lead? But decoration-wise, maybe add a tank in one of the bunkers. If you have the time, I would also recommend putting a military boat or sub docking at the dock.

2 Likes

Players will be able to spawn boats at the port, the road is a runway. The hangar is for planes

Make the road taller. I have experience in plane driving and when your landing you need a big run way. Anyways good build!

another angle 30charsssssssssss

The pathway between the buildings looks a bit empty, maybe try putting some street lights or lamps around the path? Also, the two docks look a bit empty as well, try putting some crates or boxes to fill up some of the empty spots. Other than that, it’s a pretty good build!

1 Like

It could be the pic, but the runway looks very small. Planes need a longer runway to land, also a number on the runway like “30” or something. Perhaps add lights? I find the island to be very small looking because usually bases house thousands of people and they need much room to train + drive etc. Otherwise it’s good. Simple looking

1 Like