Military Icon GFX

Hello there, can I have some feedback on the following pieces of GFX (Please note that I am still fairly new to GFX so any feedback will be heavily appreciated :slight_smile: )

SAF - Copy

9 Likes

If you only have been doing GFX for about 3 weeks, I say this is outstanding work! I love the backgrounds and the shine on the characters!

1 Like

Thank you so much - this is very much appreciated.

Looks good! The first font looks a bit too bland in my eyes but the slight gradient kinda makes up for it. The second and third images are really really good, keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you - I will make sure to try and find some different fonts! :slight_smile:

1 Like

camera is too close I can almost smell his breath and it smells bad :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I mean, the fact it’s close is kinda the point as it’s a profile picture - but whatever you say :confused:

2 Likes

I’m critiquing it as if it was viewed like this and not a pfp, but if it is for a pfp it looks pretty alright then

1 Like

Alright! Thank you :slight_smile:

They all look nice but:
The first one: The background looks like a 240p image, very low-res.
The second one: The character looks like it’s leaning on the whole mountain
The third one: No improvement needed

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

in the first one the guy has a skeleton mask, that would be disapproved. also, I think you should have an actual set for the backgrounds, a real logo for the text, or just a better font, also.

1 Like

What do you mean exactly by disapproved?

1 Like

I mean like it doesn’t fit in with the military theme, people who got that logo (probably) wouldn’t like it.

1 Like

It’s a profile picture for someone with their roblox avatar…

1 Like

then–
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 3.37.44 PM

1 Like

It’s from someone within the MMC who requested a profile picture.

2 Likes

How did you make that i also need a military logo so want to know how you make a logo like that