[MILITARY] Looking for an experienced GFX artist

「USAR」 The United States Army

Status

I’m currently in need of a graphics designer since my current graphics designer isn’t available at the moment. My group is ready to launch and we need eye appealing GFX.

What we need

Currently we need the following:

◈ Group Logo (1)

◈ Game Logo (4)

◈ Game Thumbnail (4)

◈ Skyscraper Ad (2)

Here is my group: 「USAR」 The United States Army - Roblox

Payment

If you have a set price on how much you charge with your commissions then you can tell me directly. Depending on the quality of your GFX I may ask you to negotiate the price if it doesn’t seem worth it. There is 2 options that I currently have, paying via robux through my account and I’ll cover the taxes or pay via USD by using cashapp/paypal. Whatever you chose is what I’ll do.

Contact Information

You can contact me on discord at Omar#0002.

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on discord:Choco Stick#3206

Do you need builder, I know this comment doesn’t have connection on GFX.

Hi im interested. Im a GFX Artist this is my portfolio GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck

Heya! I’m interested. I’m a GFX Artist! If you don’t have any spot left its alright. Kate’s | GFX Designer Portfolio

Interested on the offer, Discord is Debby Ryan#1766.
Portfolio: GFX Artist for Hire.

Hello! I’m Aaron and I am interested in applying to become your GFX artist! I have had lots of previous commissions and all with great experiences (most ending up with a new friend). I do my best on every commission to try to make sure that I can create very visually pleasing works, despite the style!

You can check out my portfolio here:

You can also check out more of my work at:

As always I hope and look forward to working with you in the future, If you are interested you can reach me through:

DevForum Messages
Twitter : https://twitter.com/4aar0n
Discord : 4aar0n#0004

Hello! I am Interested In working for you. I have a lot of experience In gfx designing. Dont trust me? here is the proof : Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

Hi it says you’re not taking any more friend requests. Military/Realism is my main style of GFX. Feel free to contact me here at slap#3074!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.