Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI Designer. I specialize in asset creation and UI designing. I have been creating UI’s for around 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on games.

Showcase

Icons

Icon

Roblox Bussness ready sample Icon

Example 2D logo

Example Group Icon

Thumbnails

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me at any time, but I am unable to work all week I sometimes take breaks.

Payment

Icons
My prices for Icons start at 100 (depends on the complexity)
Thumbnails
My prices for thumbnails began at 150 (depends on the complexity)
Full game UI
for Full game UI it will start at 3k (again depends on the complexity)

Contact

You can contact me here on Discord BloxsDevs#8239

Thanks for reading Have a nice Day/Night! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think up to 50k for a set of UI’s seems high considering you only have one piece of work to show, which looks basic. Also, why do we have to dm you to see more work? Otherwise, your work looks good!

3 Likes

:robux_gold:50k is for a full game UI. Like I said its 1k to 50k so Its negotiable. And I will show more work It just takes time to set it up

Alright, that’s cool! I like your gfx.

1 Like

thanks

(30charssssssssssssssssss)

Your prices for your logos are pretty high considering what you would receive. (Not saying that your work is bad though!) Maybe your icons should be 100 - 200 robux.

2 Likes

Maybe. But concerning other people’s profile my prices are good. But I will make it cheaper. 200 is way too low for game Icons. I will put it to 500 because thats the price I sold my Icons for most people

Cool Work! i am interested i have sent a friend request Aq_ount#6624

It’s good work and all, but please remove “cheap” from the title

Edit: He changed his prices without notifying me so now I look like I’m broke

2 Likes