Military Shirt Feedback Needed!

Hello Developers!

I am a new shirt-maker here on Roblox and I made this Napoleonic shirt. Any feedback would be really welcome, as I am looking forward to upgrade my clothing-making! :grinning:

(Ignore the bad watermark, I just rushed it.)

1 Like

You need more geometry, very flat and plain- I like the texturing though. Keep it up!

1 Like

The shoulder band looks really clean, unnaturally clean. Add more of a sag to it. In addition, there is a lack of extra detail in the shirt, lack of buttons, lack of pockets etc. Which makes it look dull because the only the adding depth is the main coloring, and some shading. Also difference in the lining of the shirt, and the collar looks too much, make it more standardized. The buildup to the collar also looks unsupported, which makes the collar kinda pop up outta the blue (:smirk:)

Additional details: Belt, Buttons, and pockets.

2 Likes

The uniform had no pockets on it. Pistols and knifes were held on the belt. The belt is white on the bottom of the torso. I have no idea about buttons, as the picture of the uniform shows no buttons at all and the uniform does look kinda weird without any buttons at all. Anyways, thanks for the feedback! :grin:

Looks pretty good I have no objections.