Mill House Showcase, but with shaders

Hello!
I used shaders on a old project, here how it looked like: image

with shaders on:

47 Likes

Looks really cool! I like the shaders alot! :smiley:

4 Likes

It looks very good, with or without shaders.

It looks like the house is floating from some parts in this image, unless I am wrong.

3 Likes

Another pic:

7 Likes

Omg, so cool! How did you get the stone to look so alive, I really like the scene it is in too! (Are shaders the stuff in lighting like Bloom, Depth of field, Color correction, ect?)

2 Likes

Hello!
here how I made the stone wall to look alive, using some stone meshes in the same area as the texture

and about the shaders,you have to install it,it helps a lot with lighting

8 Likes

Dude that almost looks like a render! INSANE!

1 Like

Game link? I’d love to see this for myself :smiley:

2 Likes

You will need to install it on web to see like it’s in the pic, but here is the link: Mill House-Showcase - Roblox

3 Likes

This is an example of an absolutely gorgeous build, I don’t know why anyone in the right mind would have given a dislike on this game. All I can imagine now is sitting back and listening to some soothing music while I walk around this marvelous build. Keep up the work!

3 Likes

Oh I love it, I get relaxed by simply looking at this picture!

2 Likes

It looks so cool !! Keep the good work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Dang I’m impressed. I would love to see some interiors in this house, I’d even go as far as to do them myself probably.

2 Likes

This looks absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Looks awesome!
I have no criticism other then words of positivity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saved this topic from years ago when I couldn’t comment (I wasn’t a member at the time) but now I can!

I wanted to compliment you on your build, and that I’m stunned by your abilities. Thank you for being an inspiration :tada: :tada:

edit: I’m new to replying, sorry if I notified all previous commentors

2 Likes

This is truly an astounding build. Congratulations, Cirrus! I haven’t seen something like this as often. :clap:

3 Likes

That’s an amazing build and for sure the shaders add something to the build. It makes it so alive

2 Likes

The shaders look really awesome, as well as the Mill House. Everything looks perfect. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes