Millitary Themed UI Design (I did it again)

Last week I made my first UI ever, and I’m not going to lie to you,I wasn’t a huge fan of it, and you probably won’t be either after you’ve seen it. So what I did is I redid it. And in my opinion, I’d it 300% percent better. Please note the background picture and renders are not mine, (the renders are free however) this is just a reference for a game I will be making, which I will use my own models and renders. The name of the game is Hunawihr, the name of the town I’m basing the map off. First off, here’s the design I did last week:

Yeah XD

Now here’s my new design:

Any feedback is appreciated, good or bad. Thanks for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

-confusionmaster

3 Likes

The font looks wrong and I don’t know how to explain it but making it white will help it I believe.image

2 Likes

I think it’s how the color doesn’t go well with the background and the font of choice doesn’t fit with the UI.

2 Likes

honestly the old one looks better. the background on the new one sucks, it’s totally out of place with the images in the foreground.

the header font looks like something you’d see on a wild west bounty poster:

also the civilian ui image is out of place. that guy looks like a doctor.

the foreground images seems dark, and they could use lighter colours. also please implement ui corner, it would look way better.

the font for the roles is also out of place just like the header font.

it would also be nice if each avatar was standing in the same position in the image, in all three of the images they are half out of the frame.

3 Likes