Mimi's Nutcracker Ballet Production - Information and Cast List

Nutcracker - Ballet Production

Hello everyone! Great news, the Nutcracker production is almost complete. I have nearly finished recording the ballet with only the final end sequence and curtain calls left to record. I want to thank you all for taking part in this production (or rooting for us from the side). This has been an amazing experience and we have really accomplished something that has never been done before! Pat yourselves on the back, job well done!

Here is everything you need to know about the Nutcracker!

Saturday Dec 22, 11 am PST - Final Recording Session

Saturday is our final recording session, we will record the end sequence (the Coda) and the final bows! The ENTIRE cast is invited to this final session as we will need many dancers for the Coda and I want to include the entire cast for the bow. The session should last about 2 hours. We will also party and celebrate the end of filming!

Edit: Recording was a success! We are 100% done performing for the Nutcracker! Stay tuned for the video premiere!

Nutcracker Premier - YouTube

The nutcracker will premier right after Christmas! I expect the video to be about an hour long. It covers almost the complete ballet and features both classic choreography by the great Marius Ivanovich Petipa (famous 19th century ballet choreographer) and original choreography created by Mimi_Dev. Gather your whole family and get ready for a wonderful show!

Premier date: Dec 28, 12 pm PST
Location: Mimi's Nutcracker - A Roblox Ballet Production - Performed by Focus Dance - YouTube

Cast List

Based on all the recording that has been done this is the list of players who made an appearance somewhere in the ballet. Please take a moment to check that your name is on here if you were part of a recording session, I did forget to write the names down on more than one occasion! This is your last chance to notify me of errors in this listing before I start listing the credits in the video! Please let me know about errors before Dec 24! If you did not perform in any recordings but did come to practice sessions, let me know, I can add you to a separate list of honorable mentions at the end!

Main Characters:

Clara: GeniseyJewel, Kellelectric, GamingAlly_YT, BluecatGirlTwin2, TheDragonAngel13

Fritz: Sp0kyZ, Mimi_Dev, GamingAlly_YT

Uncle Drosselmeyer: DeDeDelux, Deciify

Clara’s Mom: iiMadiSparklezii, Ayshara, BluecatGirlTwin2

Clara’s Dad: xoSarcastic, iiCrystalMagic

Clara’s Grandpa: Kitterful, MadW0704

Clara’s Grandma: Cherryblossom4347, Alohalilyy, TheDragonAngel13

Nutcracker: DeDedelux, Nicoleeo, iiCrystalMagic, Im_Rosee

Mouse King: TheDragonAngel13, Mimi_Dev

Jester Doll: mollymayyy, AlohaLilyy

Fairy Doll: MysticFlame963

Genie Doll: ccbuzz

Snow Queen: Edmpoole

Sugar Plum Fairy: GamingAlly_YT

Sugar Plum Prince: DeDeDelux, Anabxlla

Peach Tea: GeniseyJewel

Jasmine Tea: G0LDIEBL0X

Arabian Princesses: xJess_ica, xKa_tie

Russian Dancers: evalllicious, xVic_toria, TheDragonAngel13

Mother Ginger: Sp0kyZ, mollymayyy

Corps de Ballet:

Reindeer_Ava
MallowMelted
DixieCandy
Nicoleeo
Mysticflame963
Heyyy_Gabby
MaryHadALittleLamb
Reindeer_Misty
Anime4lifey
BluecatGirlTwin2
Anabxlla
Jennxu
Abbiegames07
xoSarcastic
IsabellaCool7
SisterJayWho
WrongTurnElenaFan
MollyMayyy
AlohaLilyy
GeniseyJewel
dustxashes
G0LDIBL0X
HeyitsLucyJade
Kitterful
Pinkcatlink
DixieCandy
oCharmaster
xAestheticMorgan
Edmpoole
Taitum80
o0GiselleRose0o
iiCrystalMagic
iiChxrryy
Ayshara
GamingAlly_YT
Mimi_Dev
Hayleyalessandraa
Heyy_Lainn
PartyGirly456
Superficialzoe
oMissGym
EwPurpleee
SimmingEmerald
Sophiify
Adageil
mollymayyy
ccbuzz
francescapinky
Im_Rosee
DeDeDelux
iiMadiSparklezii
SierraSprings101
BEHAPPYKIDS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.