Minecart Smooth

So I have been trying to look how to make a stable Minecart that cant derail and I couldnt figure out how to make one. I dont know what is best to use, physics or cframe

My idea is that you go through caves with a minecart that is really smooth and kinda like a roller coaster, I only dont know how to make it smooth nor how to make it underailable.

If anyone can help me with how I can make this that would help alot!

2 Likes

These videos might help you:

Hi there!
It’s funny you mention it, because this exact issue was discussed yesterday in this thread.
To summarize it, CFrames is the way to go, and here’s another thread that could help you.

I hoped this help, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

2 Likes

I have seen both videos but it isnt how I want it to be and I dont want a coaster that loops, i want that it stops and goes back

I want it to be like the coaster but with multiple stops for the cart, kinda like a train and as smooth as the rollercoaster, I have tried using cframe but I didnt get it to work. If you can help wuth making it work or telling me what the best way to cframe it would help alot

The video is for guidance only. It simply shows you how you can make it. It’s up to you to alter it and make it into something you want.