Mine's Protection - smart, customizable anti-virus Plugin for Beginners

Logo

Hello, today i am very happy and pleased to announce the release of Mine’s Protection. I have been working on this Plugin for the past few Months trying to make it perfect.

Intro:

Mine’s Protection is a Anti-Virus Plugin that is designed to have a very easy to understand/modern UI and very strong detection system.

Before i start explaining any further i have to explain why i made this Plugin since some people may ask:

"then just don't use any Free Models and you won't get any viruses!!!!!"

I made this Plugin to help peoples that just got into Roblox Studio and that just want to make games for fun by inserting random Free Models without worryingtoo much about Viruses.
Now that this is out of the Way i will explain how this Plugin works.

Scanning:

When opening the Plugin you will be greeted by this lovely Window.

So, to scan your Game you’ll have to click the Giant Cloud, uppon doing soing the Plugin will start to scan your Game (also i know that some Plugins/Games put fake loading Screens that don’t wait for anything but this is an actual Loading Screen)

It’ll then show you all the Scripts in your Game (depending on how many objects are in your Game it may take longer), and next to them are 3 Icons

The Cloud Icon represents how Malicious/Dangerous the Script is according to the Plugin.

• Empty Cloud: The Plugin isn’t sure, something in between Malicious and Safe
  • Checkmark Cloud: The Script is safe
  • Exclamation Point Cloud: The Script is malicious/dangerous

The Cursor Icon, when clicked will make you select the Script, so some Scripts even when hidden can still be selected.

The Bin Icon, when clicked will delete the Script and all it’s descendants.

Behind the Scenes of Scanning:

Now, let me explain how Scanning works.
The Plugin will scan almost your entire Game and search for Scripts, with those Scripts he will analize the Code inside of them by checking for certain keywords:

Each script will have a Warning Number to show how many times the Plugin sees something Malicious in the Code.

• When the Plugin sees something potentially dangerous it will add to this Warning Number.

• When the Plugin sees something safe and completely normal it might subtract from this Warning Number.

• When the Plugin detects something Malicious in it’s Name (e.x.: � OR qPerfectionWeld) it might also add to the Warning Number

It’ll also compare the length of the Code to the amount of lines of code (e.x.: 3 Lines but 30.000 characters = very very strange)

and then it gives you to choice if you want to delete it or not.

It also detects if a certain keyword is in a string/comment

Real Time Protection:

When testing your game, the Plugin will prevent certain Instances from being added or too much of these instance being added. If the Limit for the amount a specific instance is reached it’ll start deleting them.

(Fire spread virus)

List of those “Monitored” Instances:

• Hints
  • Fire
  • Audio with a Volume higher than 2 (earrapes basically)

any kind of Warning issued by the Plugin will be printed in Orange in the Output

Settings:

On the Top Right of the Window there is a Settings Icon.

When the Icon is clicked it’ll bring those 2 Options up (more options will be added of course).
You can disable or enable those Settings at any time you want and it’ll SAVE.

The Clouds will indicate if the Setting is enabled or not:

• Cloud with Checkmark: ㅤ Enabled
  • Empty Cloud: ㅤ Disabled

WARNING:

As some of you have may be already guessed this Plugin is not 100% reliable, you should still check the Script by yourself.

Alright, you reached the end of the Post. If you encounter any Bugs or Issues or want to suggest something, Reply to this Post.
Thanks for your Attention, i hope you like this.

Get Mine’s Protection and stay safe

My Next project will probably be something like this but to analyse Plugins instead of Scripts

-MinecoIII2

Icons made by ZacBytes

1 Like

Seems interesting enough, but will it accidentally flag HD admin since it has the ability to modify the game in a lot of ways.

1 Like

i’ve just tested it on HD admin and it does not flag it but on some Scripts it is unsure

Could you make a github repository?

1 Like

I might maybe make one in the future but not for now because of 2 reasons:

• The people that make these malicious Free Models could completely counter my Script Detection System by adapting their Scripts to my Code
  • I don’t really feel comfortable sharing my Code

If you want to look into the Code there is a way to import Plugins into your Game

1 Like

This seems like a great plugin! I’m going to look into it and follow its progress.

One suggestion that I have is a report system. If knowledged users recognize something malicious in a script/model like obfuscated code, the model ID could be placed on a “blacklist” that developers can access and watch out for. If you can check the scripts reported, ones on a blacklist could automatically be identified as malicious by the plugin itself. Accuracy.

Also, be careful when you’re publishing things into Roblox:

1 Like

Thanks! I might do that actuallly.