Minesweeper 3D [Need feed back for my new creation]

I am currently working on a minesweeper remake, I added a lot of game modes, flags, and missions.
I really appreciate any feedback, because it helps me a lot for game improvement.
I am planning on adding an actual 3D game mode, tell me what you think about that too, if you want !

3 Likes

Great game! Although I always found minesweeper difficult, your game makes a nice approach to it. It seems like the game is best played with multiple people, but since the server was empty, I played alone.

The tutorial is helpful, but it could be shorter and some mistakes in the tutorial text need to be fixed. Because by the time the tutorial is over, the player will get bored and leave.

The minesweeper itself can get confusing at times but it’s really fun. I totally didn’t blow myself up 37 times in the process. And I love the funny chat messages.

Although it’s very easy to accidentally step on the wrong tile and lose even if you had no intention to step on it, so you should consider making a solution for that.

To conclude, your game is a fun approach to the classic minesweeper, and a massive Thank You for making it accessible to mobile users (I haven’t tried it on PC but when I come home I will). With a few players this game has potential.

3 Likes

Massive thanks to your detailed and organized feedback for the game, every point will be considered and I will try to fix the long tutorial with a more interactions and less text, also for the mobiles I am working on a lock camera mode that will make it easier to play and harder to step on mines, because the camera doesn’t automatically turn each time you change direction.

1 Like