Minigame Madness [Fully Mobile Compatible]

I made a Minigame place and just released it. I was working on it for the past 2 months.

It is fully mobile supported also!

[strike]Of course, its Alpha so it barely has any of what I want to add into the game.[/strike]

Now fully released!

Some compelling screenshots:

…ehh there’s more but taking pictures is tedious so…

Lemme know what yous think.

Dude, nice lol, this looks like a total front pager

I disagree with the nature of the game passes tipping fairness towards rich though, as with almost every other roblox game. unless you made it so it balances out too. well done though

Bomb Head is best minigame lol

I always liked minigame games.

[quote] Dude, nice lol, this looks like a total front pager

I disagree with the nature of the game passes tipping fairness towards rich though, as with almost every other roblox game. unless you made it so it balances out too. well done though

Bomb Head is best minigame lol [/quote]

Eh, the perk bonuses are very small advantages that wouldn’t hinder game play at much, if at all.

Side note; added a new minigame.

I love it! You’ve got a great variation of old-school minigames combined with newer ones, like the ice cube game. I don’t really have any complaints, though some minigames should be tweaked. The one with the mines should have more mines generated on the sides as most people now hug the walls and get to the end that way by only hitting one, and sometimes even no mines. The game with the tiles in which you have to go to the right coloured tile each time in order not to die is a bit too slow. More than half the people survive that every time.

Keep up the good work!

thought I was playing super bomb survival

There is very rarely a “winner”, maybe do the credits in order of best to worst?

Quite a few of the gamemodes are unbalanced (ie, too slow or the infection one)

Having a bit of trouble with this.
When ever I tweak the times I either make it too hard or too easy and I can’t really find a timing that is ‘just right’.

There’s a button that has Modal set to true while in the round. That means that first person view doesn’t work.

I think it’s the settings menu.
I want players to be able to change the game settings (the silver gear at the bottom of the screen) even while in first person mode.

Is it impacting negatively?

I can’t move the camera without holding right click even in first person. That’s annoying.

Yikes.
Okay, I’ll change it up.

[quote]
There is very rarely a “winner”, maybe do the credits in order of best to worst?

Quite a few of the gamemodes are unbalanced (ie, too slow or the infection one) [/quote]

K, I’ll tweak some games and see what I can do about the reward screen. Thanks.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing. My favorite is Toy Block… Awesome. This definitely belongs on the front page for a few weeks… Or months. :slight_smile:

Keep up the work!

I had tons of fun! It looks like Super Bomb Survival but that’s not a problem.

Now fully mobile compatible (v0.3)

Yesterday I hated Minigames. After I played this… I think I’ve tried every Minigames game in ROBLOX. Thanks.

The lobby looks very similar to the Super Bomb Survival one, which gave me some sort of ‘rip-off’ feeling in the beginning.

I gave the game a try and kind of got addicted. After a while I noticed I was playing over 2 hours already, ha. Fun minigames, lots of never-seen-before ones aswell which gives the game an unique mark.

After all, a great game with great potential.

I’ll see what I can do about the lobby.

Yes, start up the minigame trend >:)
-Dennis

So jealous because my minigames place won’t be finished for a while & your getting all the attention >3< lol